Chapter 23 - Accidental Lap Dance

Still Preston's POV

It seemed like Rob and I were staring into each others eyes for an entranily. I was serching in them for something. I was looking for a sign, any sign that he might like me back. I found happiness, joy and care. But what I couldn't tell is if it was friend care or lover care.

People around us were trying to get our intention but we never left each other gaze. We didn't mean to be rude, we just couldn't pull our eyes away from one another.

"DING DING DING" The lunch bell went off and students left the classroom. The pack left us behind and it was just Rob and I in the classroom.

"Rob."

"Preston."

"Robert and Preston!" I felt a clamp hand shake my shoulder forcing me to shatter my gaze Rob. What is it? I sat up and to see my teacher.

"It's lunch time you guys." Rob sat up and gathered his things.

"Oh sorry." I gathered up my things and followed Rob to the cafeteria.

We got some food and sat down at a table with the pack. I looked over to see Brandon siting in my spot. It was the perfect spot, Rob sat next to me and Matt was on my other side. It was close to the entrance but not to close to were I could get Rekt

Rob sat down in his spot and looked over at Brandon. Ugh Brandon get out of my spot.

"Hey Brandon, I sit there."

"Hey Preston, no one cares." Harsh. I started to move so I can sit next to the jag but Rob stopped me.

"Um, you can sit on my lap...if you want of course!" The pack looked at Rob weridly but went back to flicking food at each other. I could already feel the heat rise in my cheeks. I kinda wanna sit on his lap, but does he? Or is he just trying to be nice?

Eh, I'll take my chances and YOLO it....Oh god Rob what have you done to me!? I wallked a couple spaces and put my food next to Rob. I carefully sat on his lap, Robbed welcomes me by wrapping his arms around my waist, he then started to finish his food. Mitch said something funny causing everyone to laugh. I bounced a little bit because I was laughing too hard. I heard a groan behind me....was that Rob? Well this lunch period should go great.

The boys were bantering back and forth. The caferitaria was full of young and restless teenagers filling up with their voices. But I all I could hear was my heart beat and Rob's breathing. I started eatting my lunch and bantered with the boys. Laughter filled my lungs resulting in me accidently bouncing on him again. I heard yet another groan coming from him. Great going preston. I should probably get off of him before something happens. I slowly started to slid off of his lap. Before I could get half way off, Rob pulled me back causing me to bounce again. Great going Preston you're killing it today.

Rob groaned louder than the first two times and whispered in my left ear. "Stay on my lap, if you know what's good for you Preston."

Holy Shrimp.

A/N: *wiggles eyebrows*

#Poofless