Chapter 12 - Roller Coaster of Emotions

Still Preston's POV

That did not just happen...Did it? I pushed the thick blanket off of me. I sat up and felt unconformable down there. Frick Frack I did have a wet dream about Rob! Great just great. I got up from the couch and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Do I like Rob? No I can't his one of my best friends. That doesn't really bother me as much as I thought It would though. What am I going to do Monday when I see him?! Ugh when I see him all I'll be able to picture him giving me a blow job. When I got done cleaning up I went back into the living room and sat on the couch.

I need to get my emotions in check, I really do. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen from the coffee table drawer. I began to write down questions that I needed to ask myself.

Do you feel attracted to Rob?

Do you feel happy when you hangout with/talk to Rob?

If Rob were to leave suddenly would you feel terrible?

Do you like Rob?

I stared down at the white sheet of paper, with four main questions on it. Yes I do feel attracted to Rob, I just had a wet dream about him and I hugged his waist a couple of hours ago. I feel more than happy when I talk to him or hangout out, I actually feel more than happy I feel joyful. If Rob left, gosh I don't know what I would do, and I'm pretty sure I would feel more than terrible. I looked down at the last question.

Do I like Rob? Do I like Mrwoofless? Do I like Robert? Yes, yep, and hell fricken yeah. I mean what can go wrong with liking one of my best friends? I already had a wet dream about him, straddled him, hugged his waist, and I even made a Q&A about if I like him or not.

I crumpled up the piece of paper and tossed it in the trash bin. I got up and walked up stairs to my bedroom. Mom won't be home again till late and the house feels lonely. I looked over at my duel monitors, maybe I should Skype Rob? No not after that wet dream I just had. Maybe some anime will take my mind off of it.

I went back downstairs and got ready for an anime marathon. I grabbed the blue & green blanket and went into the kitchen to get a couple of snacks. I walked back up stairs and sat in my comfy desk chair. My chair has to be comfy because I spend most of my time sitting here. I went on Crunchyroll and started to watch Gurren Lagann and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. I cracked open a can of tea and a pack of chocolate Pocky. I wrapped myself in a blanket burrito and started the anime marathon.

I glanced down at the thick blue & green blanket and smiled at yesterdays memories of Rob and I.

A/N: I hope everyone had a good Easter or if you didn't celebrate Easter like me. Hopefully everyone had a good week last week. Thanks for reading c:

#Poofless