Chapter 51 - Sketchy Gun Sale

Rob's POV

"Rob..."

"Rob.....!"

"Robert!" Who in the hell?

"MRWOOFLESS!" Hands were shaking my upper body. Ugh, let me be. I just wanna sleep.

My eyes slowly fluttered opening, to my left was a bright blue eyed Lachlan.

"Nghghh go away nghgn." I pulled the covers over my face and pressed my face against the pillow more.

"No can do, I have to get you ready for your birthday tomorrow." Wait what!? How long have I've been sleeping? My body sprang up, hitting Lachlan's forehead in effect.

"Why aren't you at school? What time is it? Did I miss school!?-"

"Whoa slow down there, let me explain. The reason I'm not at school is because I have to get your party and you ready for tomorrow. It's around noon, and yes you missed school. Now no more questions! Go get ready for a long day of birthday errands!"

Lachlan ruffled up my hair and laid down at the bottom of my bed. Who gets ready for a party the day before? I'll tell you who, Lachlan does. I should have been expecting this though.

"Don't worry about your parents, I already told them the plan."

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from my closet.

"You have been planing this since you won that card game haven't you?"

Lachlan snickered and threw is head back to look at me.

"Rob, I've been planning your seventeenth birthday party ever since I was in the womb."

"...."

"...."

"I'm going to go take a shower now."

Lachlan snickered once again, and started playing on his phone. I went in to my bathroom and gathered up my toiletries. I must haven been really tired yesterday. But hey if you're in school and barely get six to four hours of sleep, you would sleep in too.
I collected my thoughts together as hot water streamed down my body. Can you miss someone who you just saw yesterday? Is that clingy? I don't know I just miss his corny smile and fluffy chocolate hair. His lean body structure and contagious laughters.

His stupid puns and his eyes. God his eyes, make me melt on the spot Does he miss me as much as I miss him? When he walks in the room the whole aura just changes to this childlike embrace.

Am I? No, I can't be...am I?

"BANG BANG BANG"

"Rob, hurry up the mall is going to be crowded!"

Lachlan interrupted my thoughts, bring my mind a a crash and burn.

"Okay! I'll be out in a second!"

After I finished my shower, I dried off with a tear colored towel. Lachlan said it was around noon right? Maybe Preston is at lunch right now. I got ready and hurriedly put on my clothes.

"BAN-" I walked up the the door and flung it open, before Lachy could finish his series of knocks.

"Ready?"

"Yep, let me grab some stuff."

"Okay, I'll be outside." Lachlan left my room, leaving me to grab my stuff. Also leaving me the perfect time to call Preston.

I picked up my phone and called the cactus. On the first ring Preston answered.

"Someone seems eager."