Chapter 32 - Under Control

Plebston's POV

Rob and I had long finished our breakfast, we ended in this comfy position too. Rob's legs were on my lap with my arms over them my feet were crissed crossed too. For every second we stayed in that position the more I wanted to be closer with him.

I should probably tell Rob about my dad now, he deserves a explanation.

"So, um I'm going to tell you what happened and stuff." Rob nodded and looked over to me.

"Only if want, I don't want to pressure you or anything."

"Nah, I'm okay." Rob sat up a bit waiting for me to start.

"I guess my dad somehow got in Arizona without my knowledge. He was at Brandon's house for some reason or another. I ran away when I saw him. Rob I couldn't stop running away, a car almost hit me too and I still didn't stop. I had all of these questions in my head that I needed answers to. But I'm not sure that I truly wanted the answers. Then I somehow ended up at the abandoned Park. The only reason I didn't freeze to death is becuase of your hoodie. Thanks again for the hoddie by the way. I remember wrapping myself in it but I was a crying mess and some how passed out."

Rob had held my hand throughout the entire explanation. I didn't even notice that my hands had been shaking so violently, that's probably why he held my hand, to calm me down. His so good to me. Brandon's words had been carved my head. Rob and I aren't getting any younger, and I don't want anyone else to date him. I would be crushed, more than crushed I'll be heartbroken.

I interlocked our hands together and bent down to kiss his hand. His hand lit up with heat as I placed this kiss in the center. It's about time I do this, even if I can't keep my emotions and or hormones in order. I need him more than anything.

"Hey um, Rob?"

"Yes, cactus jones?"

I felt butterflies spring my throat as I was about to ask. What if he say no? What if he doesn't feel the same way? I'm just going to end up embarrassing myself and then It'll be weird between us. Well, here goes everything.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

A/N: That cliff hanger though. Thank you guys for the 1.8K reads! I never thought that people would like my story. But alas my friends all good things don't last forever.

#Poofless