Chapter 54 - Calm Before The Storm

Preston's POV

Rob's house came into view as I pulled into his driveway. Leaves were scattered aimlessly across the crayon colored green grass. An idea popped into my mind as I dug around in my car for Rob's back door key. Our parents gave each of us a key to each others house, because when we were younger we would always hang around each others house.
and stuff.

I finally found the key I was looking for and slipped it in my pocket. I grabbed my duffle bag and the ice cream, making sure to get out the car slowly, so that I don't many and loud nosies. My feet gently walked into the back yard and went up to the back door. I unlocked the back door and heard Rob doing something over the stove. He was humming a tone, as if he was in his own little world. I put my bag and the ice cream near the back door.

I continued my plan, but decided not to scare him. But to do the exact opposite. I tip toed inside the savory smelling house and creeped up behind Rob, like a stealthy creeper. Rob still hasn't my presence. I would may a really good spy huh? Or either some type of smooth detective in the 1900s. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and pulled him closer to me.

Rob jumped a bit, and turned around to meet my amused face.

"You jag, you scared me!" I reached up and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry, babe. Forgive me?"

"I will, if you...sing me a song."

"A song?"

"Yep a song, Any song"

"Okay, but If I sing you a song then you have to go on a date with me on Saturday."

"I rate that, it's a deal."

I pulled Rob into a sweet embrace, keeping arms around his waist. Rob wrapped his arms around my neck and cuddled in the nook of my neck. I don't really sing often and when I do it's usually an anime theme song. I cleared my throat and started the think of a song to sing.

Oh I got it! A fan a couple of days ago sent me a link to their favorite Panic! At The Disco song. It's kinda deep, but it defines how I feel about Rob. Well here goes nothing, but also everything.

"Whether near or far
I am always yours
Any change in time
We are young again"

"Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love"

"In these coming years
Many things will change
But the way I feel
Will remain the same."

"Lay us down
We're in love
Lay us down
We're in love"

Rob kissed my neck, slowly pressing his lips against my sensitive neck.

"Thank you." Rob lips lingered on my neck, softly nipping at the spots he kissed.

"Mhm." Robert bit down on my neck, causing a soft moan to pass by my lips.

"Wanna go up to my bedroom? My parents aren't home."

"What are we going to do in your room?" I bit my lips confidently.

"We are going to eat that ice cream and watch a movie." Rob patted my cheek and pulled away from me some. That fudging tease!

Rob laughed at my reaction and picked up the ice cream. I opened the drawer and grabbed two shiny silver spoons. Woofless picked up my duffle bag and put it over his shoulder.

"Grab some bowls too."

"Nope, no bowls for you. Especially after that little tease you just pulled." I stuck my tongue out and went upstairs to Rob's room.

"Then how are we going to eat it?"

"Ever heard of eating ice cream out of the carton? I used to do it all the time in Texas. Well no, actually everyone in Texas did."

He chuckled and followed me to his room. Before I could take two steps in the room, a hand smacked my ass.

"Hey!"

"Damn dude, your butt is rock solid!"

"Thanks?" I chuckled and laid on Rob's Bed. He followed my actions and laid beside me.

"What movie do you wanna watch?"

"Hmm How about the new Hunger Games movie. Mitch has been on my ass about watching it."

"Okay, got ahead and crack open the ice cream while I get the movie started."

"Sounds like a plan." Rob turned the light off and started up the movie. I opened up the square container, full the chocolate chip cream. Rob came into bed with me as the movie started. He put me between his legs and grabbed on the silver spoons on the bed. I cuddled my back into Rob's chest and made myself comfortable.

We started eating the ice cream, and watching the movie on Rob's flat screen. Outside the wind was blow lightly, as if it was whistling ever so silently. But you know what they say, It's the calm before the storm.

A/N: I have a question for all of you guys. What has been your most favorite part so far?

(P.S: The song Preston sang was The End of All Things by: Panic! At The Disco )

#Poofless