Chapter 47 - For The Win

Rob's POV

The cafeteria was filled will nosy teenagers mixed with middle aged adults. People toying with their friends, catching up on late homework and eating their lunch. All the boys had their lunch already, so we just took a seat at our usual lunch table.

Everyone was talking about the new GTA 5 on PC but, my thoughts floated away else where. It's not exactly normal, to develop feelings for someone and then date them in a matter of three days is it? Well I'm not exactly normal myself. I mean, hell Romeo and Juliet fell in love with each other at first sight.

People are probably going to say that we rushed into our relationship, but I don't think we did. There was always a romantic aura hiding in me about Preston before we even started dating. I cracked open my can of tea and took a sip of it, continuing to let my thoughts wonder and ponder.

When are we going to tell our fans? I'm not in a hurry to do so, I just know that all the the fangirls would love it. Also what the hell was that nightmare I had all about? I feel like everything that happened in that nightmare is about to happen soon, very soon. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it, Its probably nothing. No, if I'm thinking about it so much then it's obviously going to happen. I don't know where, I don't know how but one think I do know is that this sludgy feeling is a sign.

A warm hand shook my shoulder, causing me to lose my thoughts.

"Hey babe are you okay? You look kinda of pale." Preston whispered in my ear and snaked his other hand on my slightly shaking hand. My hand was shaking? For how long?

"Yeah, I just have a groggy feeling about Friday."

"Me too, do you think that it's about your birthday party?"

"I don't know, but the nightmare I had last night isn't helping." Preston's thumb skimmed over my slowly shaking hand, providing me with a small amount of coziness.

"What was it about? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm not sure why I didn't tell you, but the nightmare was about me running, trying to find you. It was so dark and it was rainy heavily."

"You were trying to find me? Where was I?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response, and drank the rest of my cold tea. Our conversation was interrupted as Lachlan clapped his hands together. The boys turned towards the aussie, with specks of confusion in their eyes.

"Boys! I Lachlan AKA CraftBattleDuty have an announcement to make."

Matt stopped drinking his chocolate chocolate milk and gave Lachlan a miniature applause.

"Well lay it on us, Lachlan."

"Vikk and I are a couple." Lachlan gave Vikk a small smooch on the lips and turned back to the boys.

Jerome slammed his hand on the table and scanned the couple.

"Dang it Mitch and I were going to tell you guys that we're dating first!"

"Vikklan for the win!" Lachlan threw his hands up, as if he were at a concert.

"No! Merome for the win!"

"Vikklan"

"Merome"

"Vkklan!"

"Merome!"

"VIKKLAN"

"MEROME"

"POOFLESS!" Preston grabbed my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Lachlan and Merome stopped their arguing and clapped their hand together. Vikk threw a condom at us and cheerers along with everyone.

"Poofless for the win!"

A/N: Okay, um I just realized how much I love writing. It's an escape from my life. Whenever I'm not distracting myself my brain leads to bad thoughts, very bad thoughts. But when I write I forget everything, even if ifs for an hour or two. As long as I forget about the life I'm dread fully living, even if its for a small amount, It makes me feel better. It's been a tough three years.

#Poofless