Chapter 31 - Sprained Ankle

Preston's POV

I felt heat coming from my arms. My eyes peeked open revealing a sleeping Rob in my arms. I felt a smile came on my face as I snuggled into him more. Thank God, that he found me. I propbably would have had to go the the hospital or something.

Rob turned over, so thats he facing me. He cuddled into my chest, lighlty snoring with each breath. I reached down and placed a kiss on his forehead. Yesterday was crazy, It went from holding hands to, meeting Brandon, to dry humping Rob, and finally to seeing my dad.

Ugh, I don't even want to think about that. Rob's eyes slowly started to flutter open and my eyes met his. My heartbeat was bouncing in my chest as he met my daze.

"Grrrummmmsdbkfsf." I gave Rob a weird look. What the hell was that? Rob reached down and rubbed his stomach.

"Shut up I'm hungry okay..." Awe, Robbie

"Me too, let's get some breakfast." Rob nodded and started to get out of bed. He quickly fell on the ground. I looked down on the floor and saw him holding his right ankle.

"Motherfucker!"

"Rob are you okay?!"

"No, my ankle is sprained." Rob huffed out stil holding his ankle.

Did he get hurt helping me? I got out of bed and scooped Rob in my arms, carrying him bridal style. Rob's face inmerdiatly turned a flush color. Awe.

"You don't have to carry me, I can walk."

"Yeah, and I suck at parkour." Rob wrapped his arms around my neck for security and didn't argue any further.

I carefully opened his bedroom door and slowly made my way down the stairs. The stairs creaked with every step, like how they do in thought chessy horror movies. Don't fall Preston and Do not drop Rob. Whatever you do do not drop Rob.

I made my way to the last stair and breathed out a huff of relif. MVP Preston in the house. I put Rob on the couch and went into the bathroom to get some supplies for this ankle.

I came back with some stuff for his ankle. I leveled his foot on a throw pillow and began to work on his leg. I rubbed some gel on his right ankle but only put a bit on because Rob kept moving.

"Rob stop moving!"

"But It's cold"

I finished putting gel and stuff on his ankle and put the stuff back where it belonged. When I walked back into the living room Rob had turned on Netflix for us to watch.

Breakfast and Netflix? Yes sir. I walked in to the kitchen grabbed the milk jog, cereal, and two bowls and spoons. You can't go wrong with cereral, it's impossible. Suprise Relavtive? Cereal. Failed your math test? Cereal. Lost your dog? Cereal ( A/N: xD )

As I sat next to Rob, I hand him his bowl and we watched Netflix until all the ceral and milk was gone.

A/N: Cereal is good

#Poofless