Chapter 18 - It's Touch Rob Day

Rob's POV Still

Preston let go of my hand when we entered the school building. My hand began to feel a little cold even if the building itself was warm. Preston and I walked side to side to our lockers since they were close to each other. I looked over at Preston to notice how close he was to me. A small smile started to creep on my face.

We were at our lockers after a minute or two, I put opened mine and got ready for the school day. Preston's locker was a two lockers next to mine, but he didn't go to it. Weird he goes to his locker every morning.

After I got my school materials we walked to our first hour English class. I sat in the back with Preston, I glanced around the room. Matt isn't here today I guess, maybe his sick? I'll have to make a mental reminder.

"DING DING DING." The teacher walked in with a student behind her. Who is he? A new student maybe? He had brown with brown eyes and was about the same height as me. His fore head was covered with wavy hair and curled at the end.

"Students, We have a new student here today, Everyone welcome Brandon." The students said hello to Brandon and waved to him. Some people sent winks his way. He had on a dark black shirt with some dark jeans.

"Why don't you introduce yourself Brandon?" Brandon's eyes met mine, Why is he looking at me? He winked at me and started to introduce himself.

"I moved from California, I look forward to meeting everyone." His smiled turned into a mischievous one as he looked deeper into my eyes. I broke our gaze by looking out the window.

The seat next to be became filled as Brandon sat next to me. Brandon scooted his chair closer to mine and put his arm around me.

"Hey, what's your name?" He leaned in close to my face. His too close!

"Rob." I said not looking him in the eye

"Why aren't you looking me in the eyes Rob? You have gorgeous eyes and I want to see them." Brandon lifted my chin up and I have forced to look him the eyes. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. Brandon moved his arm and let go of my chin.

"Woah dude, let's calm down no need to get mad."

I looked over a Preston and saw him shooting Brandon evil eyes. I've never seen Preston so mad before.

"Don't touch him." Preston said with boldness in his voice. Wait why is he holding my waist?! Jeez It's like It's touch Rob day or something. Wait hold up, why is Preston giving Brandon the evil eyes and saying not to touch me?

Maybe his jealous? No no, that can't be it. It's probably because his cold or something. It felt good when we touched wither it be touching knees, or holding each others waist, or holding hands. I wonder If he liked when we touched to?

Preston moved his seat closer to mine and held my waist a little bit tighter.

"Don't ever touch him."

"I think that Rob can decide that for himself." They both looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"Umm...I-"

"DING DING DING" Holy fudge talk about saved bell. I quickly got out of my seat and grabbed my belongings dashing to get out of the room leaving Brandon and Preston still in the room. I started walking down the hall way to the next class with the pack. Well, this should be an interesting day to say the least.

A/N: O.o New kid is about to shake things up, That's all I'm going to say.

#Poofless