Extra #3 - FAQ & Inspiration

Frequently Asked Questions and Inspiration

Why did I end the story with a sad ending?

Guys, I'm going to be complexly honest with you all. Life isn't a fairytale, I stopped believing in fairytales a long time ago actually. I wanted the story to be beautiful yet tragic. I wanted to write a story that would pull at everyones feels. I read a lot of fan fictions were there is a happy ending and the plot lines are very similar. Ya know? I just wanted to make something different and unique. Do you understand what I'm saying? I read fan fiction, after fan fiction and they almost all have the same plot line or same ending. I'm not saying that I don't like those, I just wanted to make something different out of a normal everyday fan fiction.

How did I come up with the plot line?

I've experienced things that have happened in this book. Somehow along the storyline my life mended with the story itself. It would have been easy to just have a fan fiction were Rob or Preston confess their love for one another and end up happily ever after but I didn't want that. If

Do you not ship Poofless anymore?

I will always ship Poofless, for ever and ever. Hell their part of the reason I'm still here today.

Will there be a sequel ?

I don't think so, I like how it ended. It was bitter sweet.

What's your favorite type of cookie?

Hmm, I think I like snicker doodle the best. Especially when their warm

In Chapter 41 - The Nightmare was that foreshadowing the end?

Nope, I wanted you guys to think that so that I could throw a big plot twist towards the end.

Who is Chelsea in Chapter 60?

Chelsea is Rob's in real life girlfriend.

Will you be writing another Poofless fan fiction?

Does Preston love cacti?

Did you intend for the story to end off like it did?

No, not really. I don't like planning a story. I like to flow were ever my mind goes when writing.

Inspiration:

When I write I go to this place, were I actually feel something. When I'm not writing or reading or watching gaming videos I'm a walking zombie. Also a lot of you guys are my inspiration because when ever I read comments they put a smile on my face. When I get home from school I get so physically and emotionally drained but then I get home and write and a spark lights up in me.

Thank you for all of the support!

Also please, do not leave mean comments on Chapter 60. I understand if you didn't like the ending but please respect my work.

Also: LOOK OUT FOR ANOTHER POOFLESS STORY! IF YOU LIKED THIS ONE YOUR GOING TO LIKE MY NEW ONE! :)

(P.S: In Chapter 60 when I put #Pooflessisdead i mean't it was banter )

(P.S.S: If there are any updates in this book, it's because I'm fixing grammar and spelling errors.)

#Poofless