Chapter 22 - Only Two In The World

Preston's POV

Classes seems to flow by because I didn't have anymore classes with the pack, until around lunch time. I walked into my last class that I had with the pack.

The boys were taking up the middle table, screwing around as always. Yes! Brandon isn't in this class. I mentally gave myself a high five and sat my self neck to the pack. Rob was sitting next to me with his head down on the table. Does he not feel well? The goof probably caught a cold for what he did this morning.

I put my head down next to him and scooted closer.

"Do you feel okay, Rob?" Rob looked open and caught my eye sight. His face seemed to perk up a bit.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Hey, um I'm sorry about what happened with Brandon, I didn't mean to get like that."

"It's okay, I would have reacted the same way. But to be honest with you it was kinda hot." Robert mumbled the last part to himself But I heard it.

"You thought it was hot?" Rob's cheeks started to turn a flush color.

"Nno." I chuckled at his reply. I think a certain someone is lying.

"Mhm, you're a really bad liar Rob." Rob's eyes left mine as his blush grew more violent.

"I have been told." Rob chuckled at himself then looked back at me.

That's one of the things I really like about Rob. His so bad at lying and when you catch him lying he brushes it off. Then he looks away, which is really cute because he knows that his been caught.

The teacher must have walked in because I heard instructions being talked about. But Rob and I didn't move from the position we were in. It was like we were the only two people in the world.

A/N: :3 the story is advancing quite nicely If i do say so myself.

#Poofless