Chapter 17 - Just Kiss Me Already

Rob's POV

"Beeeeeep"

"Nngh" I rolled over and hit my alarm clock

"Beeeeeep"

"Nnngh." I hit my alarm clock harder and it stopped

I turned over on my back and slowly opened up my eyes. I hate Mondays, It's that one day that I just wanna skip over and go to Tuesday. I slowly sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

I glanced over at my window, the window had dark blue curtains on both sides of them. There was frost in the each cornor. Great It's already cold and Fall just started.

I climbed out of bed and walked into my bathroom to get ready for school. I grabbed a white t-shirt and some dark jeans. Since it was a chilly outside I grabbed my blue hoodie. I love this thing, I think I've had it for about maybe what a year or more? Inside it's lined with blue cotton and it fits me really well.

I looked over at my clock 6:34 a.m, wow it's really early. I probably woke up early because I acually got some sleep last night. I have some time to get breakfast. I reached over and grabbed my backpack, I walked downstairs to get a begal and some orange juice.

I sat on the couch and finished my breakfast, I looked down at my phone 6:44 a.m, I still have a lot of time. Eh, I'll go to Preston's house by the time I get there It'll be around seven.

I grabbed the keys and headed out the front door. Mom must be working early today that's probably why I didn't see her. I walked towards Preston's house passing his aunts house on the way. I should probably call him and ask first if he even wanted to walk together. Wow, I'm that eager to see him. Great. I took my phone out and dialed his number.

"Hey Preston"

"Hey Rob" I looked around and saw I was about a minute or two away from his house.

"Do you maybe want to walk to school together? I'm close to your house already." I walked up his drive way and waited at his front door. Geez Rob, he has to say yes before you can show up at his door.

"Sure, I'll be right out."Sweet, I hung up and waited at the door. Preston appeared with a red v-neck and dark jeans on. Isn't he going to be cold? I get that his a lava mob but damn.

"Someones energetic." Hell, only because I had breakfast.

"Eh, you call it energetic I call it crazy." We began to walk to school taking our time because we have a little while before school start. I looked over to see Preston shivering a little. I knew he was going to get cold. I took my hoodie of and put it on his head. I'm not really cold, not sure why though.

"Wait...what are you doing?"

"You're cold."

"But you'll get cold."

"I'm okay." Ugh Preston just take the darn hoodie

"Thanks.."

"Anything for you Preston." I looked over at Preston and he met my eyes. We started at each other for a couple of minutes before pulling away from each others gaze.

His eyes are such a rich color of brown, like chocolate. I noticed my arms were shaking a little, frick now I'm cold. I looked down to see Preston holding me hand, i quickly interlocked them together to increase the heat. Yep, that's the only reason I interlocked our hand together, not because I like the feeling of his touch. Pssh no way.

"You don't have to hold my hand." I like how it feels though.

"I don't see you letting it go."

"Shut up Preston." Just kiss me already. Wait do I want Preston to kiss me? I mean I would't flip out if he did, I would welcome it acaually. My feels are developing too fast aren't they? Preston chuckled when my cheeks began to heat up. The warmth coming from our hands was making me feel nice and cozy, I want to feel this all the time. The school building came in to veiw, slowly filling up with teachers and students. I wonder if Preston's feeling the warmest and cozyness too.

A/N: I know things are moving slow xD, But trust me it will be moving along soon. Also kinda long chapter to celebrate 500 reads :)

#Poofless