Chapter 24 - Best Monday Ever

Robert's POV

I couldn't turn away from our stare. It was like I got hypnotized by him and those silly brown eyes of his. It seemed like he couldn't turn away either. If you look deep enough into someone's you could see their soul, or that's what the saying says at least. I believe that saying now. Before I thought that the saying was stupid like how in the hell could you see someone's soul in their eyes!? Hacks?!

I saw hope in his brown orbs. Darn it! I'm trying to slow my emotions because their happening so fast but then I look into your eyes and just wanna kiss your stupid fudging face.

We accidentally ignored everyone one around us, but we weren't trying to be rude or mean. We just can't look away from each other. The hope in his eyes is just too beautiful.

"DING DING DING" The lunch bell went off and I heard the shoes being scuffed on to the floor leaving the classroom to go eat with their friends.

"Rob." Sorry, I'm kinda busy staring into this guy I like eyes. Please leave a Message at the beep.....BEEP

"Preston."

"Robert and Preston!" Our teacher put her hand on Preston's shoulder causing him to look up our stare. Awe, I wanted to look in to his soul some more.

"It's lunch time you guys." Oh, yeah forgot about lunch. I sat up and started to gather and pack my things. I slowly made my way to the door so that Preston could join me.

"Oh sorry." Preston got his stuff and followed me to the cafeteria. We got some grub and sat walked over to our table. Uh oh Brandon's siting in Preston's spot, It's about to go down for real. (A/N: I'm sorry I had too xD)

I sat down in my spot at my spot and listened to Preston's and Brandon's show down.

"Hey Brandon, I sit there."

"Hey Preston, no one cares." Jeez, Brandon. Rob started to move over to sit beside of him instead of me. Okay, let's try something hopefully nothing goes wrong , but knowing me something will.

"Um, you can sit on my lap...if you want of course!" Preston looked over at the pack and I'm going to assume that they were giving us weird looks. Well It's not everyday that a fellow pack member sits on their lap . Good job rob, I was just going to trade spots with him but some how I ended up saying it sit on my lap.

Preston closed the space between us and gently sat on my lap. Wow, I didn't even think he was going to say yes! Hey I'm not complaining. I wrapped my arms around his waist to secure his spot. This feels right, I wonder how his feeling right now?

The boys were having top banter, and Preston was bantering back and forth with them. I started eating while preston was laughing and eating. Just as I had finished my food Preston laughed again. See here's the thing, when Preston laugh he does this little bounce. But It's not really noticeable unless you hang around him a lot. He probably doesn't even realize his doing it either. I felt a small groan rise in my throat when he bounced. FUDGE ME. I really hope Preston didn't hear that, talk about embarrassing. Not going to lie I want him to bounce on me again. Rob get your hormones in check!

Preston bounced on my lap again. Dude, you're killing me. Literally killing me. I groaned a little louder. Ugh, I just wanna touch him. Preston started to slowly slid off my lap, trying to get off. Nope, you started this and now you have to finish it. Before he could even get half way off I tightened my hold on him and pulled him back fully on my lap.

Preston bounced up again in surprise. You're not helping your situation here Preston. I whispered in his left ear. "Stay on my lap, if you know what's good for you Preston." This is going to be the best Monday ever.

A/N: Guys I just took like a five hour nap and now I can't sleep so I decide to work on my fanfic xD it's really late or really early right now xD.

( P.S: Thank you guys SO much for for the 925 reads, 39 votes, and 25 comments! It means a lot )

( P.S.S I'm running out of pictures :( )

#Poofless