Chapter 14 - No Reply

Rob's POV (A/N: Finally right xD)

I woke up from my restless sleep. That damn Preston, I kept thinking about his goofy face all night. I slowly rolled over on my back and gently opened up my eyes. Bringing my hands up to my face a rubbed my eyes and let out a squeaky yawn. Dude, I thought about him all night. From his fudging fluffy brown hair to his fudging cute legs. Did I call his legs cute? Yeah whatever.

I reached over to my nightstand and checked my phone for notifications. I replied to a few Instagram comments and a couple tweets. I checked my messages and saw that Preston didn't reply to my texts but he read them....Um....Okay? Maybe he fell asleep before he could reply? Like he was about to reply to them and just fell into the best sleep in the world. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I feel like I'm forgetting something..something of importance....Um...shoot. I glanced down at my backpack. Fudge I have a ton of homework and It's Sunday?! Dude I have some work a head of me.

Grabbing my backpack and a pencil I sat down at my desk. I began to study and work on my homework. I looked down and realized I have English homework, French four homework, Chemistry homework, a World history essay to work. Fuck, and on top of that I have to study for my Foods class. Ugh, this is going to be at least three hours of work, maybe a little less if I get started now. I Stretched my back and popped my knuckles. I picked up my pencil and started on my first homework assignment. Let's get down to work.

*** 3 hours and 45 minutes of homework (A/N: If you think that's a lot of time that's about how long the average High school student takes to do homework, hell sometimes longer.) ***

Holy shit finally, I pushed all of the completed assignments to the side and stretched out in my office chair. I went downstairs and grabbed some snacks and a drink. Rony didn't seem to be home like almost always. Mom was napping soundly on the couch with the TV on mute. I turned off the TV and went back upstairs.

I started eating the snacks while checking my phone. Hmm, Preston still hasn't replied, maybe he just forgot or maybe his busy. Okay Rob just because you like him doesn't mean you have to obsess over him. I'll see him tomorrow at school anyway.

I finished up my make shift dinner and cleaned up my mess. My body feels tired but my mind doesn't. Weird I looked at my phone's clock and read 7:00 p.m, wow time goes by fast. I have school tomorrow so I'll just go to bed early so I can go see that stupid Pleb too already. I got ready for bed and slowly began to fell asleep. I can't wait to see him tomorrow, is that weird? Eh, who cares?

A/N: SORRY THINGS ARE MOVING SO SLOWLY I PROMISE THINGS WILL GO FASTER SOON! Also most of the Extra chapters are going to be their social medias xD. Thanks for reading :3 leave a vote and a comment.

#Poofless