Chapter 36 - Countertop Cries

Rob's POV

The early afternoon was filled with Netflix and kisses. I moved over so that Preston could cuddle next to me because cuddles are love, cuddles are life. Preston gently put my right ankle on the couch pillow. Shoot I forgot that my ankle was messed up, Preston's kisses were numbing the pain. He started to lay against my back, pressing his front towards my lower back.

A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I don't want this to ever end, I don't think he does either. It's been what maybe two hours and I already want to spend my whole life in his arms. It feels like home, truly home. They say that home is were that heart is, but Preston is my home. Fudge, I'm starting to become a sappy romantic.

A vibration came from the coffee table and there goes my mushy mood.

"Hey can you hand me my phone?"

"Yeah, sure." I extended my arms over to grab Preston's phone. I handed him his phone and watched the neglected Netflix on the TV.

Preston started talking on the phone, he pressed against me more. I felt heat being created in my cheeks as I focused on an episode of Pokémon. Rob, don't get dirty thoughts. Don't get dirty thoughts! This is snuggle cuddle time, not fuck hard time!

"What is it Brandon?" I shouldn't be listening to his conversation, thats eavesdropping. I admired the yellow coat of Pikachu on the screen. I wonder where my mom and Rony are? Rony's probably screwing around somewhere and mom is maybe shopping or something.

I reached up and touched my lips, savoring the memories that occurred an hour ago. I want to feel him again, but I can't be clingy. A smile broke out on my lips as I remembered things that happened a day or two ago.

Why was I so shy about liking Preston? I was like they Shy Guy from Super Mario Bros. But that's over now, because we already admitted our feelings together. One of the best things that has ever happened in my life.

Coldness felt my side as I looked up and saw Preston going to the kitchen. Soft cries were heard. I quickly got up from the couch and limped towards the kitchen. Preston was leaning against the counter trying not to cry. I limped over to Preston and wrapped my arms around his slim waist. As soon as our skin touched he broke into a fit of tears. My heart started to ache hearing the cries of a beloved one.

"What's wrong?" Preston didn't reply, he just clinged to me harder and started to wet my shirt with his salty tears. I lifted Preston up to the counter and sat him there. I put my hands and both sides of him.

I Placed kisses on his cheeks, waiting for him to calm down.

"Preston, baby what's wrong?"
Preston looked into my eyes and told me the conversation over the phone. I guess it really is a small world after all huh? To think that Brandon is Preston's brother, well step brothers actually but whatever. Preston sniffed and looked in to my eyes, still crying a little.

I wiped his tears away and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"It'll be okay, we'll get through this together, I won't let you deal with this alone." I wrapped my arms around his slightly shaking waist. Preston Leaned his head on my shoulder and snuggled into my neck.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

A/N: I love reading comments, because they make me so happy that I started this story. I had this fan fiction in my head for a while know, and I wasn't sure If I should do this. But I'm glad I did. cx

#Poofless