Chapter 19 - This Can't be Happening

Preston's POV (A/N: Things are about to get Hot n'Spicy If you know what I'm saying xD)

When Rob and I got inside the school building I let go of his hand. I didn't want to though, his hand was cozy and welcoming. The school's heat was just regular boring heat, polar opposite than Rob's heat. We walked to our lockers which were relatively close to each other. While we were waling I walked closer to him than normal because I missed his heat. Is that weird? He whatever, I'm a weird person.

Rob had to go to his locker so I followed him, I usually go to my locker every morning but the school's heat is making me feel weird while Rob's heat makes me feel snuggly....Dude, am I an heat or something?!

Rob and I walked down the halls to our first hour English class, Rob started head to a seat in the back and I followed him. I'm basically like a lost puppy at this point. I took a spot next to rob and looked over at his other side. Hm Matt isn't here, probably slept in. I don't blame him Monday's suck.

"DING DING DING"

Our teacher walked in with a student behind her. I immediately felt my mood drop down -10. A new kid? The school year is half way over. The new kid was staring at Rob, I looked over at Rob and saw that he was staring back. What the hell?! I looked back and forth between the two.

"Students, We have a new student here today, Everyone welcome Brandon." Students waved to him and said hello. A few people winked at him too. I quickly scanned the guys outfit, he had on a dark black shirt with some dar jeans.

"Why don't you introduce yourself Brandon?" His name is Brandon? I snickered silently to myself he sure doesn't look like a Brandon, maybe a John yeah, he defiantly looks like a John.

"I moved from California, I look forward to meeting everyone." I noticed he was smiling, but he was smiling at one person in particular, I glanced over at Rob and they were still staring at each other! No, this is not happening! I looked back over a Brandon to see that his friendly smile turned into a mischievous one. I looked back over a Rob to see that he broke the gaze at each other. Good, because I was beginning to think that If I turned my neck one more time I would break it.

Rob was staring at the window when Brandon started to walk towards the seat next to him. Oh hell no, I can tell that this guy has some tricks up with sleeves. Brandon scooted his chair closer to Rob and hooked his arm around him. IF YOU WANNA KEEP THAT ARM I SUGGEST YOU TAKE IT OFF OF HIM! I glared at Brandon and listened to their conversation.

"Hey, what's your name?" He leaned close to Rob's face and asked. Holy fudge, this guy is taking my mood down the the underworld, I promise you!

"Rob." Robert replied but not looking him in the eye. That's my boy. Wait what?

"Why aren't you looking me in the eyes Rob? You have gorgeous eyes and I want to see them." Brandon lifted Robs chin up and Rob looked him in the eyes. This can't be happening! Stop touching him. Stop touching him. STOP TOUCHING HIM BRANDON, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? I feel so possessive of Rob right now, and I'm not even sure why. Whatever I'll question myself later first I have to deal with this jerk.

I began to glare at Brandon, intensifying very second. I wrapped my arms around Rob's waist and I was hit with his warmth again. This is my warmth, not Brandon's! Mine! Brandon must have caught on because he moved his arm off of Rob and let go of his chin. Good.

"Woah dude, let's calm down no need to get mad." Rob looked over at me and saw my reaction towards Brandon.

"Don't touch him." I must be sounding like the biggest Jag in the world right now, but for some reason Brandon pulls out the jerkiness in me. I scooted my chair closer to Rob and held his waist tighter to emphasis my words on him.

"Don't ever touch him." Holy shrimp, I sound like such a badass right now.

"I think Rob can decide that for himself." Brandon and I looked over at Rob waiting for his answer.

"Umm...I-"

"DING DING DING."

Rob quickly got up and my arms left his waist. He was like Flash (A/N: Flash is a very very fast superhero) gathering up his belongings and putting them away. He was dashing out the door in an millisecond. Jeez, I didn't know humans could even move that fast. Did I make him feel uncomfortable? My face fell a little bit. I didn't mean for him to feel uncomfortable, I feel bad now. I'll have to apologize later.

I packed my things ant stood up, pushing my chair in.

"Are you and Rob dating?" Brandon gathered up his belongings and asked me.

Pssh I wish. Do I want to date Rob? I haven't dated anyone before now that I think about it. Wait what Preston no you can't date Rob! You just realized a day or two ago that you have feelings for the guy.

"No."

"Well, that means he can go to anyone." I glared at Brandon again, he makes it sound like his some kind of toy.

"His, not some kind of toy Brandon." Brandon started to walk towards the door with his hands up.

"Look all I'm saying is that you better get to him before someone else does, and by that someone I mean me." Brandon shot me a sly smile and left the class room.

I finished gathering up my things and went out the door. I walked down the hallway my next class. I don't like Brandon, I really don't like Brandon. His going to try to take Rob away from me. Well I'll tell you one thing Brandon, I'm not going down without a fight!

A/N: O.o.....drama......Also two chapters in a day! Hell yeah also long chapter to celebrate the 550 read and 3 votes! Thanks guys, It means a lot.

(P.S: It's Preston in the picture, he just got a hair cut (/^▽^)/)

#Poofless