Chapter 55 - Night Time Thinker

Rob's POV

The movie had long ended ago as night seeped through the cracks of day. Preston was constantly yawning, like a tiny baby cub.

"Wanna go to sleep?" I looked down to see Preston battling sleep, as he started to fall asleep but jolted awake for a quick second.

"Yeah, I'm going to go get ready." Preston removed himself from between may legs and went into the bathroom with his duffle bag.

Isn't amazing to find the secret beauties in the ones you care about? Thats one of the things I adore about Preston and his sugary personality. Who would guess that chubby faced Preston is the most cuddly at night. Some people are afraid of the night, but not with him. He talks most at night and gets more things done at night. Does that mean that Preston is a night person? Anyone could grow to be a night person with some obeisance, so I think that his a night time admirer.

I remember the conversations he and I used to have. We would stay up all night just talking about everything and anything. I guess a night we feel the most vulnerable, compelling us to find comfort in one another.

Preston came out of the bathroom with a blue T-shirt and some black basketball shorts. It's funny how people look so amazing, without trying. He climbed into bed and wrapped himself in some blankets.

I got out of bed and grabbed some Pj's from my closet. After I got my clothes I went into my washroom and got ready for bed. Preston would tell me all the time that at night I become a deep thinker, but don't we all? I can't help that my thoughts want to be processed during the night, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. I have fans telling me and tweeting me about when they can't sleep they watch the packs videos or vlogs.

When I finished getting ready for bed, I went back into bed with Preston. As soon as I got into bed Preston spooned me, bring me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my slim waist. It made me appreciate the small things in life, that everyone passes by.

"Hey Rob?"

"Yeah Preston?"

"Have you ever looked at the stars? Like really look at the stars?"

"Yeah, I usually do when I do some late night recordings."

"What do you think their made up of?"

"Well scientifically, stars are manly made up of helium and hydrogen or whatever. But thats not what I thing their made of. I think that their made up of the dreams of the lost."

"Dreams of the lost?"

"Yeah, the people who had such high hopes and dreams but, never was able to fully accomplish their dreams or goals. The stars, to me are dreams that people could never grab. Kinda sad huh?"

"You're such a round character aren't you?"

"Yep, I guess. What do you think the stars are made up of?"

"I believe that, stars are made up of dead souls."

"Dead souls?"

"Yeah, I don't think that when people die they just die. When people die I think that their souls turn into stars. "

"That's nice, so they never really leave their loved ones?"

"Nope, they watch them from afar. Sending them good vibes and zen each time they get down."

"That's kind."

"Hey Rob?"

"Mhm?"

Preston kissed my lips hard, filling them with touches of passion.

"I don't know were I would be without you, I'm so glad that you're here. So from the bottom of my heart, happy birthday." Preston placed a kiss on my left cheek and went back to spooning me.

"I don't know where I would be without you either Preston."

Soft snores stared being born behind me, as I felt drowsiness tug at my insides. My thoughts slowly started to fade as my body became more snug with Preston. I'm go happy that we could have these late night talks, It's like no one appreciates people voices any more.

A/N: Sorry everyone for he kinda late chapter but when I got home from school I instantly fell asleep when I landed on my bed xD So I'll pretty much be up all night, so um feel free to leave comments and stuff.

(P.S: Thank you all for the 10k reads! I never in a million years would have imagined that I would get this much!0

#Poofless