Chapter 3 - Skittles

Still Preston’s POV

I stood in line with the boys and got a grilled cheese and water. We sat at our lunch table and bantered about how we want to go the E3 one day and stuff. I was sitting next to Rob with Lachlan on my other side. Jerome and Mitch sat next to each other, Matt sat across from me and Ryan sat across from Rob. Mitch reached over and took some of Jeromes Skittles. 

“NO!” Jerome took the the Skittles back.

“Gimme!” Mitch and Jerome were pulling the small red bag back and forth.

“Guys rea-“ Vikk was cut of when we bag ripped and spilled candies all over the lunch table. Skittles went in my water, some got in Rob and Vikks food, a couple went in to Ryans shirt, three or four went into Mitchs mouth and four or five went in Jerome’s hair.

We were all silent for a millisecond and then bursted in to laughter. People were looking at us and teachers were glaring. I looked over at Rob and saw the laughter in his smile, It made me smile more. 

Rob pulled out his phone and took a picture of everyone laughing and posted it on Instagram, tagging everyone in the photo. I took me phone out and read some comments. 

“Top Banter!”

“I wish I were those Skittles in Mitchs mouth ;)”

I liked the photo and finished my grilled cheese. Everyone finished eating and cleaned up the Skittles. 

We exited the lunch room and everyone went to get their stuff. Rob and I have our next class together. We said goodbye to the pack and walked to our foods class. 

The hall way thinned with students making their way to class. I glanced over at Rob. I wanted to record a video and hang out with him, the boys were busy. Plus Rob and I haven’t recorded a video together in a week or two. My hands felt a little damp. Wait, why am I nervous to ask Woofless to hang out? I’ve done this a million times before. This is weird, Ugh whatever Preston just ask him.

Hey do you want to hang out later maybe record a video? The boys are busy with things and stuff.”

“Sure Plebston.”

“six or seven okay?”

“Yep it’s cool.

“Okay, I’ll order some pizza when you get there too.”

Rob nodded slightly and opened the door for me. Rob’s cheeks turned a light shade of pink probably because he realized what he was doing. Is he opening the door for me? He never done that before and if he has not like this. He's so cute sometimes. Before he could say sorry and brush is off, I quickly went into the classroom and was greeted with the smell of melon bread. Rob came in after and and sat next to me.

Wait, why did I call him cute?! What’s with these fuzzy feelings about him? Ugh

My thoughts were interrupted, when the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

“Today class we will be making melon bread.”

Wait, melon bread?! Anime characters eat melon bread! I smiled to myself and got even more excited about making melon bread.

A/N: Melon bread is really good, I’ve had before and omfg it’s bae. :3 Thanks for reading leave a vote and a comment.

#Poofless