34.Oh, uh-uh >:V

tw for sex trafficking. we're kinda in the final stretch, so these next few chapters aren't gonna be too sunshiny 

I pulled myself together as I entered that dreaded home. She stood at the doorway, greeting me.

"Kotoko's downstairs." She said as she closed the door behind me. "You should get ready, your next client looks like a kinky one. Newbie, too."

I sighed, looking over the file. "B-Bondage and blindfold? Two for one, I guess."

I ate a small snack, remembering the weekend I had with Saihara. My heavy sigh must have alerted my boss.

"Hey." She frowned. "You're letting that boy distract you, y'know. If you're not planning on marrying rich, then you can't let anything get in your way."

"Oh, spare me." My eyes rolled as I finished my snack.

"I'm not wrong."

I stood up, leaving her. "And I'm not i-in the mood."

"Asshole."

I flipped her off as I walked into the bedroom, preparing myself for my special guest. I pulled on a long, silk gown and some black stockings, and I did a bit of makeup. I pulled out the handcuffs and thought for a moment. I've got a bad feeling about this new client. I don't know why, but I just...do.

Usually, my bad feelings were correct, so I traded the normal handcuffs out for ones with a secret button that unlocks them instead of a key. I placed the blindfold on before managing to handcuff myself.

A few minutes passed before I heard the door open. There were a few heavy steps. A fake grin spread across my face as whoever was there crawled on the bed. They were on top of me now, and they began to kiss my neck.

"Darling~" I sighed as they turned more aggressive.

After a moment, they spoke. "I was hoping you wouldn't recognize me."

I paused, trying to place the voice. The stranger pulled off my blindfold, and I gasped.

It was him. The man that had tried to assault me in the alley. His nose was broken, and he still had bruises from Momota.

I tensed as I struggled to get away from him. My handcuffs restricted my movements, which made him laugh.

"You've trapped yourself. Ironic."

I stared at him. "...Sir...I promise, I had nothing to do with them. They were two classmates of mine, nothing more-"

"Oh, shut it, you filthy slut!" He cut me off, his eyebrows furrowed. "You're the reason my nose is broken!"

"...P-Please..." I shuddered as I tried to find the release button on the handcuffs.

"Hmm...I might consider it, if...you call me master~"

I winced at the thought, my revulsion threatening to spill out of my mouth. I had to remind myself that I was in no place to protest.

"Please...master?"

He grinned. "Hmmm. No."

"B-But-"

"It didn't satisfy me. And you're supposed to satisfy me, right~?"

 I glared at him. "...You disgust me."

"Not into being degraded, sorry." He chuckled.

I felt one of the handcuffs release, but I didn't move my hands. I didn't want him to realize that I was about to escape.

He stood up, looking around the room. "How about we play a game? See, I want you to scream. But the problem is...I don't know what type of scream I want to hear."

My eyes pursed shut as he grabbed a whip.

"So...I think I'll just whip you until I've found the pitch and volume I like~"

My other handcuff released. I grabbed the taser that I had on my nightstand and charged at him. His eyes widened as the electricity flowed through him. He fell to the ground, and I ran out of the room. I grabbed my schoolbag, which had my phone, a few snacks, a spare charger, my pocketknife, and a sketchbook. My feet carried myself out the door.

I ran behind the car, looking for the saved locations on my gps. My boss would suspect that I had left for Saihara's. She'd call the police, and that's the first place they'd go. Which means I can't be there. 

Harukawa's it is.

I started the gps and left, forcing myself through the cold. My silk nightgown didn't provide me much warmth, and soon I was shivering. My black, lacy stockings didn't do me any good either. No one was out, but I stayed alert. Eventually, I sat at the bus stop that would take me to Harukawa's house.

The cold made my feet go completely numb. I shivered, rubbing my hands together and breathing on my fingertips. I looked up and sighed at the sight of snow. My breath lingered next to me before the wind blew it away. 

I got a few stares as I sat down on the bus. My eyes watered as I realized how truly scared I was. Good intuition was the only thing that saved me from possibly being killed. 

A girl with long, blue hair gave me a tissue. She looked to be a bit older than me, and she was dressed in a pink winter coat with blue accents. She looked vaguely familiar.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

I couldn't respond, so I simply pursed my lips.

She shook her head. "It's freezing out there. Here, take my coat. I have an extra you can use."

My hands went up as I tried to refuse, but she insisted. The extra was brown and furry, which clashed with my black silk clothing, but provided a lot of warmth.

"...T-Thank you, manm..." I muttered.

"Don't worry about it. I knew someone was gonna need a coat today."

"How?"

"Cause. I'm psychic."

I stared at her for a moment, before she smiled.

"Just kidding! I just have really good intuition."

I found myself smiling back.

Eventually, my stop came up. I waved a goodbye to the stranger and walked off the bus. I was immediately met with the icy air. Luckily, my new coat protected me from the howling winds and snow. I continued on my journey, and soon I stood in front of Harukawa's apartment

I rang the bell, and my best friend opened the door.

"Hey, Haru-maki..." 

Words: 978