22. You say how I got yo address?...Don't even worry about that bru-

tw: mentions of alcohol, angst, hurt/comfort, breaking and entering lol

The bedroom I sat in was silent after the small click of the door handle. It was Wednesday, the day after the food fight, and my last client had just left.

And I completely broke down.

I laid on the bed, sobbing. The pathetic tears rolled off my cheeks, providing no explanation. Why am I crying? My head screamed at me. I'm supposed to be used to this by now. 

The stupidly tight school girl outfit I wore dug into my skin. The seams pushed up against the bed, which made them sink into my thighs even more. I rethought the last few days, searching for an event that might have triggered my tears. 

Maybe it's because of...Saihara-kun. I guess you don't know how bad you have it until someone absolutely sweeps you off your feet and makes everything feel okay for a moment. 

After a few minutes, I tried to pick myself up. "Now's not the time to feel sorry about yourself." I muttered. "Get up."

I went to the closet, picking up the second file for the day. Inside the small file was information about my next client. As I read the file, I grimaced. Another top, shit. I'm really gonna hurt tomorrow. Good thing I've got about two hours before their appointment. I took off the uncomfortable outfit. Can't believe I get so many clients that are into school girls. Fucking perverts.

My hands went to an over-sized hoodie. It fit like a dress on my small frame. I didn't feel like putting on pants. Pants are overrated and uncomfy. Plus, my ass hurts. 

I took the vodka from under the bed and drank some straight out of the bottle. The burn of the alcohol made my face scrunch up horrifically.

I laid back down on the bed. I've got a while. I guess I could cry a little. My eyes watered as I relaxed enough to let myself cry again. I felt the weight of what I had to do settle on my shoulders. It hurts. Why does she make me do this? I don't want to do this. 

"I...I really wish I didn't have to do this..." I mumbled, my tears falling.

Just then, I heard a noise coming from my window. I froze as I heard the small snap of the lock breaking.

Fuck-

Two hands pulled up my window as I sat up. I sighed as I saw a familiar face.

"S-Saihara-kun? What are you doing here?"

His silence scared me. Before I could react, he pulled me into a tight hug. 

"...Saihara...?"

"Shhh..." His hand moved down my back. 

"...how'd you get m-my address?" I muttered.

"That's not the issue right now."

"You..." I shrunk into his arms, the shame sinking into my stomach.

"Hey. Don't do that."

"H-Huh?"

He lifted my chin so that my eyes met his. "Please...don't be ashamed, dear. You're not getting a choice in this, are you?"

"...I..." I teared up even more.

"I'll assume that means yes. Which means I need to have a...friendly chat with whoever is making you do this."

"S-Saihara-kun..."

"I love you, okay? I can't let this keep happening. I won't. This stops now."

He made that small promise before he buried his face into my shoulder. I couldn't help but relax, feeling strangely comfortable. Maybe I was tipsy from the vodka, but I really wanted to fall asleep in his arms, letting his hands soothe my aching muscles and take me away from all the bullshit I was dealing with. 

"...please..."

He looked at me, confused.

"...I...I don't want...things to get c-complicated...I don't want to...g-go through all that...legal stuff..."

He let out a nihilistic chuckle. "Since when have I done things legally, dear?"

"A-Are you gonna-"

"No, I won't kill them. Unless you want them dead. If you wanted them dead, it would change things."

I looked down, nuzzling my head into his chest. "...Shuichi-kun...I love you t-too...but...you don't have to do this for me..."

"I know I don't have to. But I want to. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. It's not that I have any issue with sex work, but you clearly aren't fully consenting, and that's where I draw the line."

I buried my head further into his torso. He started to run his hand through my hair, which made me relax even more. My tears fell like raindrops, landing on his shirt and soaking into the fabric. He didn't seem to mind as he hummed one of my favorite songs, Alien Blues by Vundabar. How he knew that I liked that song, I wasn't sure. I felt my eyes get heavy. He wouldn't mind if I...

I closed my eyes, letting his voice lull me to sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, we were in his car. I laid in the back seat, rubbing the drowsiness out of my eyes. I felt myself shrink into my hoodie as I realized why I was there. 

"Hey..." He reached out his hand and pet my head. "You feeling alright?" 

My response was a small groan and a nod.

"Good. Good. We're gonna go to my house, is that okay?"

"Y-Yeah..." I said, yawning. "Your house is cool."

He smiled. "Okay. You can sleep until we get there, okay?"

"...mhm..." I felt the familiar tug of sleep pulling at my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep again.

After a while, we arrived. Saihara picked me up, bridal style, and we made it to his room. He laid me on the bed and smiled. 

"How are you feeling, violet?"

"...ngh...not great."

"That's okay. We're going to get you through this, okay? How long has this been going on?"

I counted the time on my fingers. Okay, so she adopted me when I was twelve, so... "...um...I'd say about...five or six years now."

"Y-Years?!" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah." I muttered, turning away so I didn't have to make eye contact. "Not too great."

My boyfriend grimaced. "That's trauma, dearest. It's a lot worse than just "not too great.""

"mh...I know."

He hugged me once again, whispering into my ear. "You're going to be okay, I promise. Just relax, my violet." 

Saihara drew circles on my back as my shoulders slumped. I put my face in his neck and let a few silent tears fall. His small whispers helped me take my mind off of my situation. I, once again, felt the need to fully relax in his arms, having all my negative thoughts pulled away by his gentle murmurs. And soon, I was asleep.

"Goodnight, Kichi-senpai...sweet dreams."

Words: 1069