10. Mornings...ew.

"Bro...broooooooo..." 

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of my little sister bothering me. 

"Uuugh...what."

"Morning! Get your shit and get to school. Kay?"

I sat up, my head still woozy. "Ugh...I still feel s-sick from that guy face-fucking me."

Kotoko looked at me with sadness. "I know. But you know she won't let you stay home."

"Yeah, yeah." 

I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for the day. Combing my hair, getting dressed, so on and so forth. I grabbed my bag, putting a small snack in there and leaving for the subway. I checked my notifications, and I was surprised at the amount of times I was pinged.

Hell

Bookmarked for new messages (11:08 pm)

Dicktective: @ Cult Leader

Dicktective: Oma-chan :(

Dicktective: Answerrrrrrrrrr

Dicktective: :^;

Trash Toaster: he's not gonna respond immediately stupid

Dicktective: stfu

Dicktective: t(.V.t)

Trash Toaster: fuck of saihara

Dicktective: fuck...of???????

Trash Toaster: choke on a sanpaper cock

Built Bitch: some of us are trying to sleep so can you both actually stfu

Dicktective: block chat notifs if you're so bothered

Built Bitch: maybe i fucking will >:^

Trash Toaster: no dont :(

Trash Toaster: ur one of the only tolerable people here

Built Bitch: ill block it for an hour

Built Bitch: but if i wake up to another fucking notif im not helping you anymore

Baby Murderer: Hey guys...what the fuck are you all doing up at this hour? :)

Dicktective: nothing mommy ;'^'

Baby Murderer: Okay. Go to sleep, all of you.

I laughed slightly. Of course, since it was around 5:30 in the morning, I didn't respond immediately. I watched Danganronpa character analysis videos until I got off the subway and started walking down the alley. 

"Hey. Nerd."

I heard Momota behind me. He takes this route; sometimes Akamatsu will join him.

I turned to face him. "D-Do you need something, Momota-kun?"

"Woah. What happened to your voice? You sound like death."

I cleared my throat, trying my hardest not to "sound like death" as Momota so eloquently put it. "I'm sorry."

"Geez, don't apologize for everything. You didn't even fuck up."

"R-Right."

"Hey, so...um. Can I have your notes from calculus yesterday?"

I smirked. "I'll send t-them to you. Any other notes?"

"Nope. I was at most of my classes yesterday." He replied with a large smile, as if he was proud of himself.

"I'm glad you're i-in a good mood today."

"Yeah, yeah." 

We walked to school. Momota wasn't the best at conversation. Of course, I wasn't either. We eventually started talking about our favorite topic: Danganronpa. Despite his jock-like appearance, he was a huge dork when it came to Danganronpa. He loved the thrills and the executions. I, on the other hand, appreciated the pure genius of the show. We'd often discuss the characters and such, the show being one of the only things that united most of the people in my school. Of course, there were a few snobby people that "would never watch or enjoy something so awful." 

"They just don't get it!" Momota pouted. "Danganronpa is great. I wanna beat those snotty little freaks to a bloody pulp!"

I nodded. "Some people can't a-appreciate true art, even when it's shoved i-in their face. Hell, Danganronpa doesn't e-even need advertisements. It's such a profitable, addicting s-show that it's constantly being d-discussed everywhere. I-I heard that one of the english voice actors severly fucked up a-a line in the first season."

"Ugh, the english translation will never do the show justice."

"Hey, Oma-chan!" Saihara waved me down. "Good morning!"

"Who's this nerd?" Momota whispered to me.

"A-Ah, Momota-kun. You haven't met Saihara-kun?"

Saihara smiled at him. "I don't think we've met, but you do seem familiar."

"Yeah...wait a second." Momota's eyes widened. "You're that guy that bought the last Kirigiri figurine last month!"

"Eh?" 

"The limited edition violet kimono one! You're the asshole that beat me to the punch!"

Saihara raised his eyebrows. "Ooh. Yeah, you're the person who yelled at me from the entrance while I was buying it. Sorry about that, I had no idea that they were fully out of stock."

"Oh, I wanna sucker-punch this guy so bad!"

I waved my hands at Momota. "P-Please don't sucker-punch my friends!"

Saihara simply laughed. 

"Hey, what are you laughing at?!" Momota demanded.

"Sorry, it's just, well. You and Oma-chan don't seem like you'd be friends. It's kinda funny to see you two interact."

"Ah...I g-get that a lot." I replied sheepishly.

"Oh, by the way." Momota frowned. "Where were you the day before yesterday? I didn't see you on the way home. Akamatsu was really upset that she didn't get the chemistry notes."

"Oh...I-I got lost. That's actually how me and Saihara-kun met."

"You got lost? How?" Momota actually sounded bewildered. 

"My GPS wouldn't work."

"You use a GPS?"

My eyes widened. "You don't?!"

"No! Not when there's clear markers! We pass two nightclubs and a homeless man with a cat every day!"

It was my turn to be bewildered. "We do?!"

Momota pushed my head down. "Pay attention to your surroundings, dumbass! You'll get lost again!"

"S-Sorry!"

Momota frowned. "And quit apologizing for stupid shit, or people will take advantage of you."

"Right!"

Saihara looked at us and smiled. Momota furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you looking at, asshat?"

"Nothing! It's just...you two seem kinda like brothers. Have you been friends for a long time?"

"Only since like...uh..."

"Around middle school." I chimed in. "He u-used to be a bit of a bully."

My newer friend smirked. "I can tell."

"Shut up, dork!" Momota yelled.

Saihara and I laughed, and eventually, Momota joined us. We made our way to school, talking about nothing in particular.