12. Are we about to kiss bro????

"Ah, come on!" Harukawa sighed. "According to the gps, the walk is thirty minutes!"

We had all just gotten off the subway, and we were supposed to walk to the cafe, where we would meet Kiibo. Iruma was late, which is apparently normal for her. I looked over her shoulder. Sure enough, the cafe was a good thirty minutes away. I sighed.

Saihara squinted. "Hold on...yeah, there's a shortcut through this alley." 

Harukawa stared at him for a second. "I thought you were rich."

"Well, I am? Kinda?"

"You just- you just suggested that we go down a dirty ass alley-"

"Yeah? I have to walk through an alley everyday?"

She frowned. "No thanks. I'll wait for Iruma to arrive, and me and her will go the normal way. You know, the way that won't get us killed."

Saihara rolled his eyes. "You are so dramatic sometimes. Oma-chan? You coming?"

"Y-Yeah, I'll go."

Harukawa huffed. "See you there."

Me and Saihara walked on, into the alley. I looked around, wondering why it felt familiar. My foot hit a trashbag that was left out in the open. 

Saihara stopped. "Wait...is this?" 

He looked around, before looking inside a bag in the dumpster. 

I fidgeted. "W-What are you doing?"

"This alley...remember? Two days ago? Where I dumped Mr.big-bad-gang-member."

My eyes looked over the alley, trying to recognize something. Two days ago...oh. This is where we...

I blushed. "I...ah..."

"This is...um...the spot that we..." He fumbled with his words. 

I looked at the bag near my foot. This is the bag that guy dropped when he...saw us...

"I t-think...I remember." I managed. To think that happened two days ago...should I...be upfront about what happened? "S-Saihara-kun?"

"Yeah?"

I tried to find the right words to use. "I...um...w-when we...kissed...did you, um..." Fuck. "D-Did you like it?" Direct. Good. 

He paused, and I could see his blush from where I stood. "I...to be completely honest...I did."

Yes. Okay. Good. Good. "Y-Yeah...me too. Maybe that was...just a...o-one time thing though..."

"Maybe..." I thought I saw a small smirk appear on his face. "But...I guess the only way to...test if it was just a one time thing is...to do it again?"

Aaaaaaahh- "...That is...a way to test it...did you...want to?" I'm literally a prostitute why is this so hard to ask-

"...Yeah." He stepped closer to me, his eyes meeting mine. "Did you?"

"...Yeah..." Fuck. Fuck. This is- ack- 

He paused, pulling my chin up to his face. I stared at him before giving him a small peck. His lips were...soft. I thought I could taste something sweet, and I remembered that he was sipping a grape soda on the subway. I pulled away, blushing even more then before.

"Did you...like that, Oma-chan?" His innocent question caught me off guard. 

My head screamed at me. "Y-Yeah...I did. You?" 

"Yeah..." He smiled. "I'm glad we're figuring this out." 

"Me too! I mean...me too..." That sounded way too eager- fuck- 

His smile was warm. "But...are we certain that it's not just this setting?"

"Eh?"

"Like...is it just here, or do we enjoy kissing in other places?"

My face flushed. "L-Like where?"

"...At school, or...at the park..." He muttered, his face going a bit red.

Oh...I thought he meant other places on the body- "W-We don't know yet...so...do you want to t-test it out sometime?"

"Yeah...so...it's a date?"

I flinched at the word, surprised. "That sounds great! I-I mean, uh...I'm not exactly...did you want to kiss more in p-public? Cause I'm not-"

"I- well, public might be a bit too much...heheh..."

"Yeah. Yeah...so...maybe s-somewhere more secluded?"

"That sounds..." He paused, smiling. "...that sounds lovely."

"Yeah...so...for now, did you want to, ah...h-hold hands?"

I stretched out my hand, looking away so that I didn't blush too much. He examined it for a second before placing his hand in mine. 

"I'd love to."

"HEY!" I heard a voice behind me, and I turned to see the pink haired man that approached us the last time we were here. "Not you two again!"

Saihara laughed, and we fled the scene together. 

Shortly afterward, we saw the cafe ahead. It was a cat cafe that was highly recommended. Kiibo especially wanted to try it. Apparently, they're a bit cat-like themselves. I smiled as I approached them. In real life, they looked...emo. Really emo. Of course, I didn't say that out loud.

He greeted me with a nice and friendly, "Sup, losers."

Saihara rolled his eyes. "Kiibo-san finally rolled out of bed."

"Cats are cool. Also, I've never met you before." They pointed at me. 

I raised my hand in a weak wave. "H-Hello."

He looked me up and down, and gave me a nod. "Valid. Let's go pet cats."

"...Eh?" Saihara looked confused. "That's it?"

I took his hand. "Introvert language. Clown to clown communication. You wouldn't get it."

We entered the building. Much to our surprise, it was mostly empty. There were many, many cats roaming around.

And when I saw who was behind the counter, I almost lost it.

"What are you doing here?!"

Words: 796