15. party time

so chpt 15, 16 and 17 all contain alcohol, smoking, dumb teenager stuff (spin the bottle/truth or dare[15], seven minutes in heaven [16]) and smut in chpt 17.

I walked out of my class around seven pm. I had a client a few minutes before, but luckily my guardian didn't give to shits about where I went afterwards. I just hope my makeup holds up well enough. That one was particularly sadistic. Saihara's car pulled up next to me, and I hopped in the passenger seat with a smile.

"Thanks for taking me, Saihara-kun."

He smiled softly as he pulled out of the driveway. "No problem, Oma-senpai."

"You don't really have to call me that outside of school."

"I like it." He responded. "It gives you a respectable vibe."

I paused, blushing. "Why, thank you..."

He looked over to me, smiling wider. The drive was mostly silent, except for when a song we both knew came on, namely Boogie Woogie Wu by Insane Clown Posse. He seemed surprised that I knew it - let alone liked it - but he didn't say anything. We were too busy singing along to say anything about our obscure tastes. 

Soon, we arrived at a mansion. A few cars were outside, and I assumed that people were already there. I stepped out of the car, my bag behind me. I took some vodka with me, just in case. I was sure that Amami would probably have a lot of liquor, but I wanted to be sure.

Shinguji opened the door, grinning at us from below his mask. "Welcome, you two."

"Hey, priiiinnnce~" Amami shouted from inside.

I sighed, walking into his house. As soon as I stepped in, I was met with a surprise.

Amami, standing on a table and dancing while my classmates surrounded him. The default fortnite dance must have been hard to do while intoxicated, but nevertheless he did it. I saw at least three phones recording him while he seemingly had the time of his life. 

Shinguji sighed. "Dammit Rantaro, I leave for two seconds."

He pulled a drunken Amami from off the table and announced that everyone was there. The party officially started, and I gave myself two shots of vodka. Saihara, who didn't drink often apparently, followed me around. 

I watched as more and more of my classmates got intoxicated. Even Shinguji was letting loose; just a little though. Most of my peers are strangers, I thought. Hopefully, I'll get to know them better as the party goes on. Or maybe we'll all end up forgetting our own names by the end of the night. Either way, a win.

After a while, I noticed that my classmates were gathered in the living room, laughing, drinking, and smoking. They sat in a circle and pulled out an empty bottle.

Momota grinned. "Spin the bottle time, everyone who doesn't play leaves the party!"

"Dammit." Saihara muttered. "We just got here."

I gave him a soft smile. "It's okay, we can play a bit." I sat in the circle and waited patiently for my doom.

Momota spun it, and it landed on Amami. "Amami! Truth or dare?"

The boy was too busy tripping balls to actually think about it. "Uhhhhhhh truth?"

"Is it true that you slept with that one actor in Danganronpa?"

"Mmmmhh...which one?"

"The one that you were flirting with."

"Which one that I was flirting with?"

"Ugh, nevermind! Pick dare then."

"Fine, fiiinne. Dare."

"I dare you to break a window. Right now."

My eyes widened as Amami stood up, grabbing a vase and throwing it out the window.

"Woah!" Momota shouted. "You actually did it! Aren't your parents going to be mad?"

"They don't give two shits, I think..." He grabbed the bottle in the middle and spun it. It landed on a quieter girl with long, green hair. 

"Okay, Chabashiraaaaah~ Truth or dare?"

She paused. "Truth?"

"Ok, boring. Are you gay?"

Her face lit up as she mumbled a "...Yeah..."

"I knew it! You just gave lesbian vibes!" He shouted, obviously not caring about the volume of his voice. 

She spun the bottle, which landed on Akamatsu. "Truth, or dare?"

"Dare! Cause yall are pussies!" Someone's had one too many shots.

Chabashira grinned. "Drink an entire bottle of beer in two minutes."

"Pfft- I can do it in one! Gimme a beer." She grabbed a new bottle, opened it, and chugged the contents. Akamatsu gave us a drunken grin. "Alright, alright. Myyyyy turn~!"

She flung the bottle, which spun around the circle once, twice, before landing on...me. Of course.

"Mmmmmmh...truth, or dare." She muttered.

I looked around and smiled. "Dare."

"Riiiisssskyyy! Okay, okay. I dare you to take a hit...and blooow it into Saihara's mouth!"

My eyes widened as I looked around. My classmates were giggling and nudging each other, but no one was objecting. I glanced over to Saihara. He had an embarrassed grin on his face as he avoided eye contact.

I sighed. "Pass me the joint."

My classmates cheered me on as I took a long puff and blew it directly into Saihara's mouth. He inhaled the smoke, still flustered.

"You didn't have to do that, y'know..." He mumbled through his embarrassment. "You could have asked for truth."

I shrugged. "They probably would have asked me something stupid, seeing how drunk Akamatsu is." I took the bottle and spun it in the circle.

The bottle spun a good three times before landing on Iruma. I grinned. Revenge.

"Truth or dare, Iruma?"

"...Dare?"

"I dare you..." I smirked even more. "to hold Akamatsu-san's head against your chest for a minute."

Momota burst out laughing. "Get fucked, Bakamatsu!"

The rest of my class joined in. Iruma looked about ready to die of embarrassment, covering her face with her hands.

Akamatsu glared at me. "Low blow, Oma."

"You started it." I replied with a shrug.

Her eyebrows furrowed even more, but apparently the opportunity was too good to pass up. She placed her forehead on Iruma's collarbone. I knew that she was black-out drunk though, and would probably pass out in that same position. Knowing Iruma, I thought, she would be too shy and embarrassed to move Akamatsu's head. Those two might be there all night.

I smiled at the thought. Someone had to get the two together. But I knew that I was asking for an even bigger consequence than I gave. Iruma grabbed the bottle, her face flushed, and spun it. Unfortunately for me, it landed on Saihara. 

She gave me a dark smile. "Truth or dare, Saihara?"

"...Uh...truth?"

"Who's your crush?"

I glared at her as Saihara fumbled with his words. "...D-Dare." He muttered.

"I dare you...to play seven minutes in heaven with Oma-senpai."

"...Huh?"

words: 1068