352: What did you dream about?

December 18th - Prompt: Please, tell me

----------

"Ed?"

Edmund swallowed hard. "Hmmm." He replied, head resting against Peter's chest.

Peter hesitated a little. "What did you dream about?" He whispered eventually.

Edmund squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head quickly.

"Ed you woke up screaming," Peter choked out. "Please... tell me."

Edmund could hear the pure worry in Peter's voice, could feel the shaking of his hands as he ran them through his dark hair, and those things alone made him sigh. "It was the night I spent at the witches camp." He whispered. "You - You know Ginabrik tortured me, you - you just don't know the details."

Peter bit his lip. "You wanna talk about it?" He whispered. It had been a year since the Witch, yet Edmund still hadn't told him everything, even though he knew most things, and he certainly knew more than anyone else.

Edmund seemed to think for a moment, before he took hold of Peter's hand, staring at his fingers to try and distract himself as he spoke. "You know he whipped me, you - you know he used his knife," He mumbled. "But there were other things, he - he put the wolves to good use, they - they did whatever he told them to, it - it was horrible."

Peter's grip tightened on his little brother, taking a deep, shaky breath at the information he was revealing. "He made them hurt you." He guessed.

"Hurt is an understatement." Edmund whispered, voice shaking. "He - He strangled me at one point, he made sure to keep tightening the gag, he - he kicked me, punched me, made sure the ropes tieing me to the tree were directly over some particularly nasty wounds...' He trailed off after this, not wanting to say anymore when he began to shake.

"Oh Eddy," Peter choked out, holding him close.

"I guess I dreamt because it happened exactly a year ago." Edmund added quietly, looking down.

Peter nodded slowly. "The most important thing is that it's over," He said firmly. "The Witch is long dead, and so it that dwarf."

"You really didn't like him did you?"

"No," Peter replied without thought. "He abused you so much Ed, in ways you probably didn't even realise and understand too."

Edmund swallowed hard, burying his face against his brother's shoulder as he forced back anymore tears.

Peter sighed sadly. "You want me to stay here for the rest of the night?" He asked softly.

Edmund nodded slowly, sniffing. "Yeah," He choked. "Thank you... so much."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
7am update before I leave for France, everyone pray the data works! And if it doesn't, see u when I get back when I'll play catch up with these one shots :)