301: She can't make us

October 28th - Prompt: That wasn't supposed to happen

-----------

"We have a problem..."

"Let me guess, you caused it?"

Edmund turned slowly and raised his eyebrow at his brother, who was grinning at him. "No," He said firmly. "And that was mean."

"True though." Peter pointed out.

Edmund shook his head slowly, before grabbing Peter and pulling him behind a tree.

Peter frowned. "What are you doing?" He muttered.

Edmund hesitated, before sighing. "Susan." He whispered.

Peter's frown got deeper. "What?" He asked.

"She's come looking for us." Edmund hissed. "She's over there."

Peter took a deep breath. "She can't make us go back." He said firmly.

Edmund glared at his brother. "We ran off to avoid a meeting with some probably rather important people." He pointed out. "She will make us go back."

Peter groaned, leaning against a tree. "I can't be bothered to act so "Kingly" today." He grumbled. "I just wanna be me!"

"You can say that again." Edmund muttered.

"What do we do?" Peter asked quietly.

Edmund peeked around the tree. "Susan's looking the other way," He whispered. "I say we make a run for it."

"She'll hear us!" Peter told him.

Edmund rolled his eyes. "She'll find us if we stay here." He pointed out. "Now come on."

Peter sighed, but agreed anyway. "Okay."

Edmund smiled, ready.

"I know you two are behind that tree!"

Edmund froze, turning slowly to Peter... "Okay," He mumbled. "That wasn't supposed to happen."

Peter glared at him. "Ya think?!"

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡