Chapter Thirty-four

THE MORNING AFTER

The sound of lips smacking woke me up the next morning. I exhaled with a little smile, turning over to Ja and slid my hands across his waist, rubbing him softly.

"You got breakfast without me," I mumbled, eyes closed as I slid my palm up to his chest.

It didn't take long for me to begin noticing differences in the body I thought belonged to Ja. He felt smaller. The firm broad chest I enjoyed squeezing the night before seemed to have shrunk, but most of all, he smelt different. I tapped his chest and raised my head, opening my eyes to get a better glimpse of his face.

"Morning sunshine!" Nat grinned.

"Nat." I stretched, moving away from him.

"I had a very interesting morning," he began.

"How could anything happen, it's..." I tapped my phone; wiping my eyes. "It's barely 8am."

"As I was returning this morning, I saw a figure leaving your room!" He gasped.

"Nat..."

"And you won't believe what happened next! The figure entered Jaran's room!"

"It's too early in the morning for this." I wriggled out of the bed, slipped on my briefs and turned towards the bathroom.

"Look at that dick! It fucks!"

"No, no it doesn't," I grumbled, scratching my head.

"Fornicating in the house of the lord!" Nat jumped out of bed, following me to the bathroom. "Look at all that sex glow on you! We have you back in the sack! You could've aimed higher, but you know what, I am starting to dig this whole something that isn't something."

"Can I pee? Get out!" I shoved him out of the doorway and slammed the door in his face.

"Hey!" Nat kept banging on the door. "You nasty tiny whore! Come tell me all the sick twisted things you did to that poor man! I always knew you had it in you! Kit!" Nat continued banging.

I washed my hands after peeing, retrieved my toothbrush and paste before opening the door.

"We didn't have sex," I announced.

"Bullshit."

"He wasn't ready for that." I began layering some toothpaste on my toothbrush. "But we really connected though. It was... intimate, so... new. He is attentive and sweet and physically... ugh... Nat... he's gorgeous. I want to get to know him, Nat. Like... really get to know him, I don't know what it is, but I feel some kind of pull, you know?"

"Uh huh, this is boring, did you at least get an orgasm?"

"Yes, yes, that part happened."

"That is what I am talking about!" Nat clapped. "Okay! I am off to work."

"Hey, last night, you and Mong–"

"Don't start."

"I am not starting anything; I'm just trying to understand."

Nat took a deep breath and exhaled.

"He showed up to the office the other day with this... gigantic bouquet of roses and asked me out to dinner."

"Wow, that's... that's great, Nat." I took a step forward before taking notice of the look of uncertainty on his face. "That's not great?"

"It's just not what I am looking for right now. Everything about Mongkut is so serious, and I mean everything. Maybe I would have considered the whole BDSM thing if he wasn't so... clingy."