Chapter Eight

HOUSE RATS

HOUSE RATS

"I'm sorry, Khun Kit, I meant by the right. Your room is opposite his," Varawut explained, walking back to the dining table with some plates.

I couldn't have cared less about his innocent mistake. Jaran saw me naked. Stark naked! That made something in my stomach churn. When his eyes met my dick, I shuddered, cupped my balls and screamed "Get out!" rocked with embarrassment.

Jaran didn't make it any easier. He appeared to enjoy seeing me all riled up. He stood there with a big grin, running his mocking eyes over my body. I couldn't risk turning and exposing my butt to him too, so I walked backwards into the bathroom. It took another thirty minutes for Nat to bring my clothes before joining them at the dinner table.

"You are making a big deal out of it. What is it that you have that I don't?" Jaran said, his mouth filled with food as he spoke.

"How did you two get so close?" Nat asked.

The question had been on my mind since discovering Jaran was the other guest living with Varawut, but I was too livid to ask. The whole situation made me realize, though I had worked with Varawut for years, I knew nothing about him. He was wealthy, engaged, and living with the man I loathed more than anything. I was angry at him. I felt fooled; played even. Did he think I was untrustworthy? Did he enjoy manipulating people?

"We went to high school together and volunteered at the same orphanage," Wut replied. "I always ran into him on my visits so..."

"You should be more careful who you bring into your home, Wut. Some of them have horns," I said angrily, squashing the potatoes in my plate with my fork.

"While others have horse cocks for no reason," Jaran retorted.

"Who exactly are you talking to?" I asked, squinting at him.

"Isn't it obvious? Phi Wut, have I seen your penis before? No. I sure as hell haven't seen Nat's penis either, only yours."

"Watch your mouth, Jaran!"

"What did I say?" He shrugged.

"You know exactly what you said," Nat backed me up.

"Why does it bend like that? Is it a gun?"

I slammed the table, startling everyone as I sprung up, my hands resting on my waist.

"What's wrong with my penis? It's a fine specimen! I think God themselves will agree! They created it! Everyone who has ever given it a ride had a swell time!"

"Something was swollen alright, but it wasn't their time," Jaran replied, sipping his drink.

"Every day I'm reminded why you have such a punchable face," Nat stated.

"Is your dick small? Is that what this is about?" I inquired.

"My dick is a healthy amount, easily usable. No one is going to be able to take that thing you have up their ass! Are you trying to kill someone?"