Chapter Thirty-two

OBJECTIFY ME

"What is he doing here?" I asked, bewildered.

"He is the one I told you about." She made a face to let me know what she meant.

Sud stretched out his hand for a handshake, unphased by my presence. "Pleased to meet you, Khun Kittisat."

I felt as though someone was playing a sick mind game on me. Sud could not possibly be the perfect gentleman Nong Praew was so eager to experience sex with for the first time. From his expression, I could tell he had always known I was Praew's older brother.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ja arrived beside me. "Turn around and leave."

"Do you all know each other?" Praew was confused.

"He's—"

"Let's talk outside," I interrupted Ja, dragging Sud away.

He yanked his hand away from mine as soon as we were outside and I glared at him, too angry to say the words.

"Before you say anything, you should know I didn't know she was your sister from the start. I found out along the way. Let's keep this cordial for her sake."

"Go back in there, tell her something came up, I don't care what, then leave and stay the fuck away!"

"If I was going to stay away, Kit. I wouldn't have come in the first place or even accepted to bang your sister."

"You are not sleeping with her."

"Or what?" He stepped forward. "You will tell her I am your ex? Will you also tell her why we broke up? No? Don't push me, Kittisat. I tried to make nice in Chiang Mai so this won't be messy, don't make it messy."

I scoffed. "She is my sister; do you really think she will care that—"

"That you're a pervert?" He chuckled. "Ok then, go, tell her. By the way, I got a picture of the lovely green underwear. I wonder if you masturbated to it before handing it over to her, or do you just do it with strange women's underwear?"

I slapped him across the face in a fit of rage and before I knew it, he had me by the collar, up against the wall.

"You should be thanking me for agreeing to fuck her," he spat. "No one else would. I am doing her and probably you a fucking favor."

"Asshole!" Ja rushed over, pulled Sud away from me and punched him across the face. Sud punched back.

"Wait..." I tried to speak so I could stop a fight from blowing up and dragging the attention of everyone inside—especially Nong Praew, that was not a sight she needed to see on her birthday.

After blatantly opposing her plan for that day, I feared she might think I caused a brawl out of spite. It was too late; a tight fight had already erupted and my voice was too weak from being choked.

"Enough!" Nong Praew screamed and we all turned towards her voice. Sud and Ja pushed each other away. A majority of the guests had joined her by the entrance.

"Nong..." My eyes widened. "It's not what you think."

Sud advanced towards her. "Nong—"

She slapped him across his face. "Leave," she commanded with a stern frown, looking him in the eye.

It was not often I got to see that look on Nong Praew's face. She was a complete cinnamon roll ninety-nine percent of the time. It truly devastated me to see it on her birthday.