Chapter Thirty-three

MADE FOR SEDUCTION

The taste of Ja's lips was a stain in my mind. It was all I could think about throughout the ride home. His hands were smoother than I could have ever imagined and I was dying to be touched by them again.

We all arrived back home at the same time and Wut helped me get Nong Praew out of the car and up to the apartment. Pure hurried into the house to fetch blankets and towels to clean Nong Praew up as Wut and I lowered her onto the couch.

"I'll take it from here." Pure rushed back out with everything she needed to give Praew a towel bath and one of the nightwear she usually left behind for the nights she spent at Wut's.

"I'll do it." I reached out.

"Ah ah ah, she might be your sister but she's still a girl and I'll need to undress her. Seeing as I'm the only girl in here, that will be a goodnight to the rest of you."

I exhaled with a nod. "Thank you, Pure."

"You are most welcome."

"Goodnight, Nong." I kissed Praew on the forehead and walked sluggishly into the kitchen to quench my thirst.

As I filled my cup with water, Ja walked in and stood by the door, resting his shoulder by the door panels. We held each other's gaze without saying a word, fully understanding what every passing second of silence meant. My skin warmed with the thoughts that raced through my mind. It was a while before I realized my cup had filled up and was running over, spilling over the counter. That was not enough reason to take my eyes off him. I kept my eyes on him as I gulped down the glass of water, dropped the empty glass in the sink and began to exit the kitchen, walking past him.

My steps were slow to the stairs, not because I wasn't eager to arrive in my bedroom and resume what we began in the locker room. But, being vulnerable with someone in that way scared me. It was too good to be real. My steps were slow because I was waiting for him to stop, turn around and call it a night.

But he didn't, his steps kept coming after mine, slow quiet steps that commanded my body to shiver in anticipation and excitement. We ascended the stairs, walked down the hallway and arrived in front of my room door. I opened the door and stepped into the dark cool room, he followed me in, moving to find the light switch.

"Don't turn on the light," I said and he obliged, stepping away from the switch.

He walked past me to the window, drawing the curtains apart to reveal the glowing Bangkok skyline. The light from the city came showering into my room, casting soft blue hues wherever it touched. Ja stood by the window when he was done and I walked over to stand in front of him.

We continued to stare into each other's eyes, taking in each other's presence. I was too scared to touch him first, I did not know where to begin. Sex, openly involving my fetish was something I had never experienced. My previous sexual partners made fun of it to the point that it became embarrassing to express in my sexual relationships, especially Sud.

But there he stood in front of me, covered in blue and white city lights, inviting me with his eyes. My gaze fluttered to his lips, then his chest. For a moment, I watched it rise and fall as he breathed before I continued down to his belly, then his crotch. I swallowed. There was a burning need to reach over and slide my hand across his waist.

He lifted his hands to his shirt and began to unbutton it. My eyes followed, watching him free every button one after the other, gradually exposing his chest to me.

"Wait," I said and he stopped. Our eyes found each other fondly. "Can I ask you a question?"

He dropped his hands and nodded.