Chapter Twenty-three

STREET SIN

FOUR HOURS BEFORE HIS HOLE WAS TAMED

"It's me."

"Huh?"

"HotCockForHungryBottom6969."

Nat's eyes widened as if he'd seen the most astounding thing his eyes had ever encountered and just then all the lights went off, leaving only a spotlight on the widespread stage. Nat grabbed Mongkut's hand and dragged him outside in a rush. They arrived under the big neon Rauch sign and Nat began searching Mongkut 's pocket.

"What are you looking for?" Mongkut complained.

"Where is it? Your phone!"

Mongkut pulled away and Nat followed, dipping his hands into Mongkut 's back pockets.

"You are sexually harassing me! Are you a pervert?"

"Where is it? Show it to me!" Nat demanded. "Show me the chats if you are really him!"

Mongkut cocked his head to the side, blinking as he hesitated. With a loud sigh, he pulled up their Grindr chat, handing it over to Nat. Impatiently, Nat snatched the phone, turning away as he scrolled with fast eager fingers.

It was all there, from the very moment they matched on Grindr to that night. All the little pictures they had shared: the kiss mark drawn on a paper towel HotCockForHungryBottom6969 had sent him the first time Nat said he missed being kissed, the picture of flowers Nat had sent the day HotCockForHungryBottom6969 was sick, the purple devil emoji HotCockForHungryBottom6969 overused for no reason, but Nat thought was cute, the extra dot's HotCockForHungryBottom6969 sent when he needed attention but didn't want to be clingy and ask for it. All of it was there, staring back at a baffled Nat.

"Was this just some sick game to you? Lying to me!" Nat snapped.

"Lying? How was I supposed to know it was you?"

"I told you what area I lived in, I told you I was living with a friend! You put two plus two together!"

"You have got to be kidding me! Give me back my phone!" Mongkut reached out and Nat swerved away.

"I'm not done looking!"

"Give it!" Mongkut grabbed him by his shirt and a tussle erupted.

Their hands locked in the tight struggle as Nat wouldn't budge, biting Mongkut's hand when his hold got too strong. Rauch's no fighting policy was not limited to clubbers inside. It extended to every surrounding corner of the club. It didn't take long before the club's security came along and tried separating them, demanding they leave the premises. It was in the push and pull of it all that Nat threw a hard punch, intended for the face of Mongkut, but instead landed on the jaw of the security guard's face, knocking him to the ground. Finally, there was a still moment, the raging anger quickly fading from Nat.