Part-74

After that day teja was off for some days from her work but shs still manage to work on her important work so that it could be complete before their 1st year anniversary. Teja is doing something very special to gift him as a gift and to avoid any mistake she is taking all care of this alone. On the other side karan was too very happy as both their anniversary and first diwali will be together. They are gonna perform a pooja together in his new house and he decided to enter in this house with teja on the day of their marriage. He to thought a very good gift for teja and thinking it just go well.

Tomorrow night is gonna be diwali party at teja house arranged by her nd karan as after 3 days is diwali. Teja is excited to meet the people and was looking forward to enjoy the party but little she knew that she is getting something very very special tomorrow night which only karan and shivin knew. They both have planned everything well and just wished that teja love that.

Its night when karan packup and was going packing his stuff to back to teju where she is waiting for him since like 30 min and in this 30 min she had called him 10 times or more. She just wanted him to be in front of her and karan literally don't know why she is getting so impatient to see him. She is getting cranky too now a days as she is sitting all the time at house and could not go to her shoots. But at house also she does not quite all the time she is busy in her laptop god knows what she does and when karan try to peek into her laptop she close it and glare him deadly as she was hiding something and when karan ask her she says uh will get to know soon. Today he can figure out that teja is worried about something at home that is why she is getting so impatient.

" Sunnnnyyyyyyyy........." She shouted as soon as karan pickup the phone.

" Laddoo chikk mt.......mere kan faat jaane hai......" He said irritated.

" How much more time.......uh said half n hour......and its over.....uh are still not here......" she whined in phone.

" Just 10 min more baby.......i will be there......" He chuckled seeing his little baby.

" If uh are not here in 10 min......then....." she started threatning him.

" Then??........" He asked her softly trying not to laugh hard.

" Then uh are sleeping on couch.....over and out......" She said in anger and cut the call.

" Oyee motu....." He tried but line went dead.

" Kya hogya bhai??......." Omi asked laughing.

" Yrr ye ladki n.......she is dead of me i am sure......." He huffed and omi just chukled seeing him.

" I love to see uh so happy bhai........." Omi said slowly and karan looked at him.

" mtlb??........" He asked confused.

" The way teju had changed uh n......it feel so surreal till date.....how before uh hated baby talk.....and now uh are the only one who understand her baby talk......how that little girl keep uh on your feet all the time.....i just love that........" Omi said all laughing and karan too joined him.

" I know.....lassi karadi hai ye ladki ne meri......but whatever it is.....i love her way too much......." He said softly and omi just smiled.

" Btw itna kyu chikk rhi hai ye aaj??......kyu bula rhi hai aapko ghar jbse??........" Omi asked with notorious smile.

" Bs tere dimag ko kam chala.......uska kch n kch panga hoga issi liye kr rhi hai......ab ghar jaakr dekhte hai......" He said and move out of the car as they reached home.

Karan and omi came out of the car nd moved towards his house. He knew something pitty is going to be the reason of teju being so cranky nd shouting like a mad girl to call him at house. He on the way took her fav chocolate ice cream to manao her if she would be angry at him. He is all ready now to face his little angry panda. He rang the bell and veer opened the door.