Announcement

Guys first of all i am really really sorry for not giving uh updates. First i was busy with my pet as he was not well and trust me he is everything to me. So i have to give time to him coz of which i could not write. Even now he is not fully recovered but good enough but also i have to go out to attend a wedding. So i am actually not getting time to properly like sit and write as i have my college going on and then all this things.

I have already 2 drafs saved but i am not giving uh all that coz once that wedding functions track will start n that uh all will not be able to have a little of patient to read the next one. And right now i don't have time so i can't write and provide uh that and disappoint uh all by stopping at the middle of the most important track of my story.

That is the reason i am not giving uh updats. Once i will be back writting after maybe 10 than i will give all in once regularly. And then there will be no delay no excuse. I will give uh all regular updats so that uh can enjoy each party without being too eager. Uh all will have to wait only some hrs for the next update than.

So plz cooperate with me as i am geniuenly very busy with my college,my pet,and now wedding. So once i am free i will update.