Part-64

Its 10th of oct just a day before karan bday. Teja is very very excited for his bday coz something very very special is gonna happen in his bday which nobody knows. More than a week and she was still planning everything for his bday as she wanted everything just perfect.

Omi,parvez were constantly helping her in everything even km and kd. She is kneen on making this bday the best for after all that happen few days ago how she did not leave her side now its her time to do something for karan.

Its evening six when she was done with a meeting and was resting a bit. Karan was in his shoot and will return home till midnight around 11:30. And after that whole day he is just gonna get surprises one by one.

" Hello omi......all done??........" She asked him excitedly.

" Everything is here teja......bs jldi se aaja phir shuru krte hai......" Omi told him checking the things once again.

" Ha bs nikal rhi hu......thodi der mai aajaungi.....sunny ka packup time 11:30 hi hai n??......." She reconfirmed and went out of her company.

" Ha wohi hai.......jldi ni hoga late ho skta hai......baaki toh parvez dekh lega......" He said smiling.

" Thik hai......maj jldi se aati hu tb tk tu kaam shuru krwa living room ka......and yaa mai jess ko on the way pick kr lungi........" She infomed omi and sat on passanger seat.

" Ha thik hai wo tyar hai waise bhi......" Omi said and disconnected the call.

" Hello jess......come out...i am here......" Teja called her waiting outside her house.

" Yaa teja just a min n......" She said locking the door and went down.

" Hiiee darling......" She hugged teju warmly.

" Hiee jess......extra kapde hai n??.......ki pazama party krna hai aaj??......." Teja asked laughing and both sat at back seat.

" Idea bura ni hai......hume kisi din execute krna chiye......." She said laughing.

" And say more what are the things in store for karan bday??........." Jess asked suspeciaously knowing she would do something very special.

" Just wait and watch.......bahut kch hone wala hai kl........" She said smiling sheepishly.

" Ohk.....looking forward......" She smiled back and they discussed what all things they are gonna do in night.

Seeing the excitement which teja hold jess can clearly understand she is way too much happy for karan bday. There is something another glow and brightness in teja eyes today and she can say that tomorrow is goona be amazing day for karan. She really feel so good that karan found her and loved her coz she is the precious soul which needs to be protected. That girl never fails to give love to people. She is glad karan is receiving all the love he deserve after all the years he suffered coz of someone else. She still laughs over the fact that how one year can change the whole person life. Before one year everyother day article would have come againts his best frnd that he cheat on her,how casanova he is,how he used girs,how he don't have feeling and hurt people. How bad person he is,how player boy and what all names are not given to him coz of his Ex and today he was geeting all the love from all over the world. Now the articles come too but stating how best boyfriend karan is,how protective he is for teju,how good boy he is and was tagged as world's best boyfriend after ranveer singh. Coz of teja people can see all the little efforts he do coz she appreciates them by putting story of every single things he do for her to show the world how they misjudged him. She cannot be more thankful to god for sending this ever so beautiful angel in karan life.