Part-30

Karan was done for the day and came back home while teja also landed by that time. It was late in mumbai so teja called karan after reaching home to tell she landed properly. Karan was lying on bed scrolling tv to watch something interesting and thats when his phone rang and it was video call and he see laddoo❤. And a big smile came on his face.

" Hii sunny...." Teja said getting comfortable on couch.

" Hii baby...... how is the journey??........" Karan asked lovingly.

" Nice baby......but mera plan poora ni huya....." She said making a pout and karan smiled seeing her pouting.

" Kya huya baby??........konsa plan poora no huya??........" karan asked frowning.

" pra ko surprise krne wala......he is not here......for some work he had gone to Chicago......" Teja said making a cute sad face.

" Awiee baccha koi baat ni.......kb aayega wo wapis tb mil lena......." He said trying to make her a bit ohk.

" He will come after 6 days sunny......and i am coming back to uh after 2 days......." She said getting upset.

" Baby don't be upset.....see i am feeling helpless as i am not there to hug or kiss uh.....so plz smile.....we will go together after somedays again and will meet pra and sisters too ohk........." He said feeling helpless to see his laddoo sad.

" Ohk fine.....btw what are uh doing?.....did uh have your dinner??........" She asked with smile yet being concerned.

" Nope waiting for uh to call me so i can have my dinner.......wait i am bringing my food......." He got up and went out to bring his food plate and went again in room.

They both chatted for long time while karan having his dinner. Teja also comforted her in couch while talking to karan. He completed his food and lied down to talk to his laddoo. They both were discussing something when suddenly a boy came and jumped on teja to hug her. She had a bright smile on her face seeing him. She hugged him back. He came out of hug and sat beside her not aware that karan is in video call. When karan saw that he frowned as if who is that person who literally jumped on her knowing how chotu she is.....what if she gets hurt. He became little jelous as well like how can a boy be so much touchy to her.

" Teju...... how the fuck uh are here??......i missed uh so much........." He said kissing her forehead gently.

" What the fuck karan.......uh literally scared me......." She said making a face.

" When did i scared uh baby??........" Karan said from phone.

" Oh not uh sunny.....i am saying to this brat.....his name is also karan......." She said hitting his forehead.

" Oh ohk......." He said with a blank face.

" Sunny baby i will talk to uh tomorrow ohk.....its already late in mumbai right......go have a sleep......bye baby good night....love uh❤........" She said giving her best smile.

" Ohk....bye good night...love uh too❤......and yaa food and sleep on time....bye....." Karan said with a bit smile as he was pissed with teja now.

He hung up the phone and was staring at ceiling. He was pissed as who is that boy. How can he be so comfortable with her that he literally jumped on her and kissed her forehead. He is possissive about her and cannot stand any other boy. He is now overthinking as what relation is that boy have with teja. She never told him about karan. Also there names are same fucking coincidence he thought. He was really pissed how can she just cut the call like that knowing he needed her till he don't sleep. He thought too talk her till he will be drozed but now how come he can sleep with a thought that teju was there alone that too with that unknown boy. He knew his girl very well he is not at all doubting her but he don't trust men. Coz he know how all mens are. He was restless as well as angry. With all the thinking when he drozed off he himself don't know.