Part-77

After celebrating diwali with family they decided to move out nd go for their celebration. They argued first who will gift but then they toss and karan won it so he will be gifting first. So teja agreed to it making a face and he literally enjoyed making her annoying. They bid bye to family and karan drive the car while teja sat on passanger seat with the happiness.

" Sunny where are uh taking me baby??........" She asked chirpily.

" Uh will get to know soon laddoo......." He said and kissed their interwines hands.

" Accha atleast tell me that.....are we gonna stay out today??........coz i need to inform pra n......." She asked raising her brows.

" Offcourse we are staying out......but don't worry i already told pra....and he will be going with mom nd dad to my house......" He said assuring her.

" Ohk cool then.......we will do lot of fun today......." She said happily clapping her hands.

" So much fun.....and so much hanky panky all night........" He said winking at her and she blushed hard.

" Shut up sunny......." she said hitting her arms.

" Uh still blush so much teju....even me too.....i sometime wonder what others think of us........" He said pinching her cheeks.

" Hoplessly and madly in love my soon to be hubby......" She said and leaned down to kiss his cheeks.

" Ayee.....don't do that when i am driving......i get distracted......" He said softly.

" Opsieee sorry......" She said sheepishly holding her ears.

They talked whole journey laughing and sharing things. They still can't believe they completed whole 1 year together. This 1 year time fly so quick but they happy. They are happy to be each other. Happy to be in love. Happy to be always gonna together. After whole 45 min journey they reach the destination. It was a beach but teja did not know why did he brought her to beach. Maybe coz he wanted her to be in her peace zone.

" Baby.....lets go........" He said taking her hand.

" But sunny.....beach in this clothes??......" She said eyening at their outfit.

" Laddoo don't worry......i have everything sort.....come with me......." He said and both started moving.

They reach the beach house which was located at the far most corner of the beach. They lend this house to couples if they wanted to have a day stay or 2. She always wanted to be here but they only allow couples so she could not. And in this one year they were busy and making many memories so she had decided to fulfil this wish latter on with karan but today actually gonna have a stay with karan over here he surely did make her wish fulfil.

" How did uh know about this??......." She said hugging him tight.

" Uh did told me once in a bb.......so i decided to bring uh over here......." He said happily and kissed her head.

" thanku thnku so much sunny......" She said happily jumping.

" Cool down baby......lets go......" He said and he entered the card.

They went inside and was so stuneed to see the beauty. First room was living room. It was big. Asthetic drawings hanging on wall. Big couch placed in the middle. Wooden floor and walls paint in a shuttel colour. They moved more and saw a big tv placed on tv stand on their right in front of couch. On left their was kitchen. For room they have to take a stairs. They went hand in hand. There were one only room obviously for couples. They entered the room and it was huge. Small than teja room in her house but big enough. Bed was double sized placed in center of the room along with in front a big open glass directing the view of beach. On right side was a balcony from where see is clear in view. On left was a washroom.