Part-72

Today is early packup of teja and karan had late packup. She don't have any further plans so decided to take veer and bharat arjun to a car ride. She wanted to take veer for bike ride as Veer was very excited from the day he got to knew that she is a good in driving and wanted to have a ride with her but coz of teja busy schedule she could not make up to it but today also she decided not to take him in bike ride coz karan was not there nd they have decided that they will go together only for bike ride so rather she thought to take them for car drive. Today she is all free so she called veer to inform him.

" Hii teju mami........" Veer said happily to teju.

" Hii veer........what are uh doing baby??........" Teja asked him all smiling.

" Nothing mami.....getting bore......arjun and bharat bhiya both are busy in their play station and were not allowing me to play......." Veer complained to teju cutely.

" Awwie........no problem veer....i have a better plan than that......." Teja said all excited.

" What is it mami??......." Veer asked jumping.

" Put the phone on speaker.......lets tease bharat and arjun......." Teja said mischeviously and veer put the phone on speaker.

" Umm....so veer......" Teja said and both 2 head swipe to back listning teja voice.

" Yes mami......" Veer replied innocently.

" Veer get ready.....uh me monsty nd gangsta is going out on a drive........" She said happily.

" T what about us??........" Arjun and bharat paused their game and jumped where veer was talking.

" Veer told me uh both are busy in playing......so continue buddie.....i am taking veer and kids with me......." She said naughtily.

" No.....we are free.......we are also coming with uh all........." Bharat whined like a kid.

" Ohk ohk......we are just jocking.......get ready....its already 9.......i will be their within half n hour........" Teja informed them and started packing her stuff.

" Mami......is mamu not coming with us??........" Veer asked her.

" No veer......he has a late packup today......i am just messaging him that i am taking uh all ohk........" she said and moved out of vanity.

" Ohk see uh soon......bye....." They said in sinc and hang up the call.

They went and started getting ready while teja messaged karan that she is taking them for a ride. Karan will packup by 12 today and have no breaks in between so he could not even used his phone to see any calls and msg. She drove to karan house to take them and thought to be back by 12 to karan set taking him back at home as today parvez was in day off and in morning he went with cab. In karan house all the 3 boys are jumping in excitement to have a long drive with teju finally.

" Where uh three boys are going getting all ready hein??........." Meenu di asked them raising her brows.

" Bua we are going on a drive........." Veer said happily and hugged her.

" And who gave uh permission for that veer??......." Kd asked him sternly.

" Nanu we are not going alone.....chill........" Arjun told him tying his shoes lays.

" So with whom uh all 5 are going??.......sunny have a late packup today......" Km asked them suspesiously.

" Nani we are going on a drive with T......She is free now so called and made this plan......" Bharat told them taking both dogs things.