Part-5

Both reached the office and parked the car and came out. Karan had saw her office many times but never gone inside personally as if his some clothes are from here then also her designer give him. He was very exicted to see his little laddoo big office and tour.

It was a big building with more than 20 floors in it. As soon as they entered the big reception everyone gathered and congratulate her for her win and also cut the cake. The way as soon as they entered the way of teja all changed. Her tone to her way of greeting everything. Now today he is gonna also knew about the business women tejasswi prakash.

We both reached to 16th floor which is her personal floor as her cabin was their. As soon we step out of lift i was mesmerised by the beauty of that floor. It was simple yet elegent.

"Good evening mam.... so good to see uh after so many days and also congratulation for your win......." Her manager greeted her with smile.

" Evening shreya.... and thnku so much." She return the greet with just a small smile that is so not my laddoo he thought.

" Hello sir....." She greeted karan the same way with smile.

" Heyy..." He greeted her back.

" Shreya today i just came to show him our office so lets make sure uh give all the information to me tomorrow morning..... and also send my coffee and for him chai to my cabin....." teja said while giving tough look and taking karan inside her cabin.

" Laddoo baby....." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Yes baby....." She said leaning towards him more.

" Why uh were so rude to them. They greet uh with such a smile and uh just nodded....."

" I was not rude sunny... from starting they now me in this attitude only as i don't interact with them in personal basis only work related......"

" So uh change that n.. i saw how they became scared to talk to uh as if uh will eat them up....."

" I don't want sunny.. as they all already have that perspective towards me that i am angry bird and somewhere i like it too.... as coz of that they took their work more seriously......"

" Laddoo but thats not true n i know uh are short tempered as a person but try to be normal with your employees.... i know my baby is the sweetest and they also know that so lets change that....."

" No sunny... in my field i like to be like this... in this way people don't take uh for granted and can never try to double cross uh.. i know uh don't like my behaviour but baby when i enter this office n i changed into one complete different person from the outside world.... coz somewhere this office i made out of anger,frustation and what not so when i enter here all my things come back to me.... and to never waste that i became this person here.... and sometimes out too. Uh know what i mean uh saw me in bb too....."

" Yes the biggest business women tejasswi prakash...  i saw her sometimes back in bb house and today here....." He said remembring her threats to rakhi and all.

" Get used to it baby... here everyday and outside this sometimes...." She said giggling.

I just could not stop seeing her giggling. She looks so beautiful. All i wanted to was just kiss her. I pull her closed to me and peck her lips saying " I love every way of yours baby....." and listning that she smiled widely.

After that we left from her office late as shreya informed that her another manager neha is coming which handle all her actinv side to inform her about the offers and all. And to my surprise this baby of mine was offered nagin next season and she decided to look after the script and all from tomorrow and also she schedule her more meetings and interview from tomorrow onwards itself. I mean what is this girl who works so much. But what to say her she is gone hell of a hardworking women out there. After that she need to have momos as she wanted to have it. It been so long i also did not have momos so decided to have it. We gone to beach and choose the most empty space to have it and enjoy as if was already past 10 so there were not too many people as well. We were sitting with our plates when i saw a very different spark of teju eyes as if today its shine the brightest.

" laddoo uh love water n... I saw uh so many times in bb. Also now their is any other charm on your eyes seeing water waves....." He said pulling her more closer to him.

" Yes sunny i love water.... like one thing that can calm me is water. When something happens or i wanted to think i just stare water or swim or stand beside shower to clear my mind... but today i feel sukkon......" She said leaning into his shoulder.

" Yes i can see that spark in your eyes which i never saw. Like something different....." He said keeping his arms around her shoulder.

" Its coz of uh karan.... i never thought that i can love someone but see today i am here sitting with uh sharing my set of little happiness......"

" I always used to come here have momos sit for a while for seaking peace and go back home all alone.... but today i can really feel what peace is. Today i can really feel what sukkon feel as......."

" Laddoo...... i am never gonna leave uh baby. I will always be your sanity...." He said slowly kissing her hair with smile thnking god to send this angel and to also make sure to feel all her emptyness with happiness......."

Both sat there for more than half an hour without taking to each other just loving the silence and cherrishing the moment. Both are feel peace in each other arms and feeling lucky to have each other. Both thanks their star to send this beautiful soul in each other life. All their doubts of after coming out were now cleared they know their journey is gonna be difficult but it is going to be the most beautiful one. One have to give all the happiness of this world to her lady love to make her believe that she also deserve love and happiness while other one have to make his love believe that not all hands leave uh and go and she will be the one giving him all the love which he deserve even if she don't have them for herself but she will provide him and give him assurance that he is the gem.