part-3

Teja wakeup at afternoon around 2 when she felt a heavy weight in her body. She opened her eyes and saw his little baby sleeping near her chest. She smiled widely seeing him and ruffled him hair sofly.

"Baby wake up its already noon that too 2...." She said trying to wake him up by pushing him little from her.

" Hmm laddoo just 2 min. I feel so peace sleeping like this...." He said snuggling more into her chest.

After 5 min karan wake up and looked up and saw her staring at him with a smile on her face as she was adoring him.

" I know i look handsome that does not mean uh will stare me every time....." He said jocking around her.

" Oh shut up uh brat....." She said mocking him. And stood and sit straight.

" Btw good afternoon mera laddoo...." He said kissing her cheeks softly.

" good morning mere sunnyyyy....." she said shouting out loud.

" Its noon not morning......"

" Jb utho tb savera..hehe...." She said giggling and he just stare at her with smile.

After that both freshnup and went out for having their lunch.

At dinnibg table karan mom served them kadhi chawal and seeing that karan became so exicted. He started shouting to give him fast and he started eating like god knows from how much time he has not eaten anything. Teja just saw them and admired the mother-son duo as sunny was eating and aunty was just giving him more and more. He is actually the mumma's boy.

" sunny baby what are uh doing today...??" She said having her food.

" Nothing.... i need atleast 1 week now to get this bb hangover out.. so i will just chill and spend time with uh all......." He said looking at her and giving smile.

" But sunny from tommorow i have my shoots...but after completing that i will definetly meet uh...." She said a bit sad as she also want some break but she could not as naggin shoot will begin the next day only.

" No problem laddoo... aaj ka din sirf humdono ek sath rhege poora time...." He said pulling her chair closer to him.

" Yes sunny...lets go first to my home coz i need to change and then to my office..i will show uh everything today and also tell uh everything......" She said happily clapping her hands as it was the happiest to show him her achievements.

" Ohk baby... finish it fast then we will go..."

" But sunny i have my car.. in morning i drove it myself and came...."

" No problem.. parvez will bring your car just give him the address...."

" Ohk perfect..."

After sometimes they finish their lunch and went out to go teja house. They were in car when suddenly some question popped in karan mind and he immediately looked at teja with wide eyes.

" what?? Why are uh looking at me like that...???" She asked raising her brows.

" How did uh get my number and house address...." He questioned her looking in confusion.

" Hehe.. leave it n sunny..." She said hiding her naughty smile which clearly state she did something odd.

" Teju.. how did uh get it? Number to its ohk uh can get from beera or akasa.. but home address??...." he asked this time a bit stern in voice.