Part-24

Its 10 when karan reached her set and went directly to her vanity. This is the first time he gonna see her after yesterday. He sat on her couch waiting for her eating her oreo and talking to her team. After good 5 min the vanity door open and teja entered all tired and dull. She look on her right and find karan staring at her. He smiled widely seeing her and she smiled back but it did not reach her eyes. She face look dull and pale. Her eyes are not shining as it usually does.

" Hii laddoo...." Karan said smiling while getting up from his seat.

" Hii sunny...... how was your promotions??......." She said turning back taking her clothes to change.

" It was good....... but why do uh look so dull??......." Karan said getting closer to her and pull her to him keeping his hands on her bare waist.

When he touched her body it was hot like fire. She was burning. He frowned touching her as she her body was always cold but today she is burning. He pull her closer to him and made her look at him. He raised his eye brows to ask teja what happend but she did not understand. " What happend to uh??...... why are uh burning so much......." karan said touching her back to feel the same temperature there took. Now he was stressed as if what happen to her. Her nose is also red as well as eyes too. " Nothing just a little fever........ i will just go change and come......." She said making him free from his hold and went to washroom to change. Karan looked at her amuzed and turned back to her team making a face.

" Sir little fever ni hai.... the temperature is high......." Sharda said seeing karan confused face.

" What was the temperature when last checked??......" karan asked immediately being concern.

" 104°....... we told her to rest but her shoot was important so she denied........" Sharda said again making karan pissed coz of her girl behaviour.

" Shut up sharda...... its pretty normal don't tense him...... sunny i am fine......." Teja said coming out of washroom keeping clothes to her side couch.

" Come here laddoo...... let me check..... and let me decided its normal or not......" Karan said bit sternly making teja feared as she never behaved like that.

" Ohk wait...... but just calm down......." Teja said setting beside him seeing in his eyes to calm him.

Karan touched her forehead and it was heating coz of fever. He took out thermometer from first aid box and keep in mouth and looked at it without even blinking for once. Teja was just staring at him as how concerned and tensed he became just by listning that she is sick. She never get any one to take care of her like that ever but today here this man was worrying more than anybody out their for her. She can see his eyes stuck on thermometer and worry clearly visible on his face. He was not looking at het at all as he was pissed with her for not telling him. She smiled thanking his stars to send this gem in her life who worry for her more than he does for himself. Karan looked at her in confusion as his eyes was on meter and suddenly he saw a smile on her lips so to find out the reason of sudden smiled he just head up a little and met directly with teja eyes as she was already staring at him. A frown came in his head to solve the mistery as why she is suddenly smiling?? Is this all funny for her??...... is she finding something funny when his heart was out to his mouth coz of tension. Both of them thoughts were broken with the ting of thermometer and karan graze again shift to meter taking it out from her mouth and he immediately looked at her and it shows 105°.

" What the fuck teju..... 105° it is....... and uh said its pretty normal are uh mad or what??......" karan said panicking seeing the high temperature.

" Sunny first calm down......sit back at your seat properly........" Teja said keeping her hands on his shoulder and she just sign her team mate to go out and give them space.