Part-75

Its around morning 8 when both wakeup and get freshnup to go for their shoots. Both teju and karan will be going together today as their sets are adjacent today. And will be back today itself till 7 nd will directly went to teja house to get ready. Meenu di and kids are gonna too join them for the party as km nd kd will be going for their some relative function.

" Hii bro......." shivin said as soon as he pickup the call.

" Hello shivin......" Karan replied  happily.

" Bhai all set for night??........" He asked him excitedly.

" Yes shivin.....everything is going according to plan.....bs tumlg time mai aajana........" He said moving towards his set.

" Ha ha karan don't worry about that.....aada nd aneri will come before us......and after sometime we will also come......." shivin said camly.

" Ohk.....bs bhai dhyan rakhna kch gadbad n ho.....or wo shi hai n??......." He asked nd sat on bench.

" ha ha mje mai hai.......bs abhi breakfast kiye hai......" Shivin informed him.

" Thik hai phir milte hai sham mai......i have to go for shot......kch bhi lgega call me......."karan said nd hung up the call.

He started begning to shoot while on the other set teja too start with her shoot and as instructed by karan she can't put much efforts on her right hand. Karan decided to look after that flower matter after sometimes so that they can start with their work in teja house. Teja was also tension free as if karan had said means he will definately look after that.

" hello baby........." Karan said as soon as he reach his vanity for a break.

" Hello sunny......." She said all smiling.

" Feeling good to return back on set??......." He asked her raising his brows.

" Verryyyy.......ghar mai itna bore lgta tha sunny.......idhr mja aarhi hai......or tum bhi baju mai ho toh or accha lg rha hai......." she said happily.

" Awiee baby......i will come to you for lunch ohk......" He said and she nodded.

" Btw did uh look after that flower matter??......." she asked him eating her biscuit.

" Yes baby.....they have changed the flowers.....and other things are also done....when we will reach home everything will be set baby......." He said her camly.

" Ohk.....bye duguuu....i have to go for shot......" She said waving them bye.

" Thik hai pr khayal rakh baby.....hath ka thik hai......" He said and she assured him.

After that karan too went for his shot. After sometimes Its lunch time so he took the tiffin box nd went towards car to drive to teja as they both will have lunch together today. When he reached set he saw her shooting in ground running beside the fire. He waited for her at distance and was just adoring her. He knew she is the brilliant actress as the amount of hardwork she does for her eaxh character. In this single show only she had till now showed her 6 charatecters and all hit one. He is so so proud of her. She is the biggest name since ages now but yet too down to earth. People around her love to work with her and new comers are so happy to have with her as she guide them too alot. His thoughts were broken by the cut voice nd he saw her coming out from the crowd wearing her robe.

" Oyeee naagin........" he called her smiling.

" Ayeee......sunnnyyyyy........." She said in her baby voice nd started running towards him.