Part-38

Its been 15 days that karan had leave teja. He was doing all his stunts very good. Most of them he is winning. He had made a great bond with everyone their and were happy that he took this decision to come and experience this journey. Teja was right this platform teaches uh many things. While on the other hand teja used to keep her busy as much as she can. She gets up and left for her company till her shoot time and then to shoot and directly home. She was feeling alone. Aada and shivin were also out of station for their new project and by tomorrow they will return and for sure they are meeting.

Wherever both used to get time they call each other and talk till other one don't have to go. Karan was missing teja way too much as her absence cannot be fulfilled by anyone but he have people around him but with teja there is no one. They get sometime emotional seeing each other but teja always manage to became the strongest and not let any tears come out.

It was evening 6 when she was busy shooting and there was a seen when she will slip and simba will catch her protectively. While they were shooting suddenly teja leg slip before and she fell down by hitting her head on side table. It all happend in a sec that even simba can't reach her on time and coz of sharp corner of table were she hit her head it start bleeding badly. In set all started panicking badly.

Simba immediately run toh her and pressed her head with his jacket to stop the bleeding but the injury seems to be a bit major. He take her in his arms and ran out to reach for any of the cars to go hospital. He knew karan was out for kkk shooting and there is no one so he don't know who to tell. ajmal bhai drive the car to hospital and while driving he immediately called omi to inform. There were paps all over and captured simba taking teju in bad condition with all blood.

" hello hello omi bhai........" Ajmal bhiya said tensed.

" Ha ajmal bhai kya hogya......itna tense sound kyu kr rhe ho??......." Omi asked being concern.

" Omi bhai teja mam........teja mam ke sath accident hogya hai set mai........unko city hospital le jaa rhe hai aap jldi aajao........" Ajmal bhai informed bit fumbbling.

" Accident teju ka kaise??......mai abhi aarha hu......" Omi said and ran to car to reach hospital.

On the way he opened his phone and the social media is flooded with news of teja being injured.

"Tejasswi prakash got badly hurt in the set of naagin 6......."

" Simba take teja to hospital as she got hurt badly while shooting........"

" Naagin 6 frame tejasswi prakash got injured on the sets and taken to hospital......"

" Sources are informed that tejasswi prakash hit her head in sharp object in set and hot badly injured........"

"Simba nagpal taking teja tu hospital as she was covered with all blood......."

His hands started shivering as he read the headlines. He immediately opened one of the video in which simba was running taking teja in his arms and blood was coming out from her head. Tears came on his eyes seeing her like that. His phone rang and it was jessica.

" Omi teju ko kya huya??.....kaha hai tu??......bta usko kaha lekr gye hai mai aarhi hu......." Jessica said panicking badly.

" City hospital lekr gye hai......mai jaa rha hu tu bhi aajaa jldi plz....." He said crying.

After sometimes omi reached hospital and run to reception with parvez. They informed that she was in operation theater. And they run towards their and found simba sitting on chair with hands on covering the face.

Wedding BellsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara