Part-47

" Hii sunny......." Teja bargain his vanity to only see karan hugging yogita tightly.

" She don't love me.......her work is more important than me......i am not her priority......" Karan mummered while hugging yogita while she rubbed his back to calm him.

" Sunny....." She whisper as words are not coming out from her mouth.

" Sunnyy......" She said this time a bit loud and listning his voice karan looked at his left and saw teja standing.

" Te..teja......" He said and broke the hug immediately realising he got to close to yogita coz of his emotions.

" Are uh ohk??......." She asked slowly looking into his eyes.

" How does that matter to uh......" Karan repiled her coldly.

" What do uh mean??......uh are not ohk sunny....." She said getting close to him.

" Stop tejasswi.....don't come close to me......" Karan shouted and listning his voice omi came in vanity.

" Why are uh talking to me like that??......what did i do??......" Teja asked him softly.

" Oh that only n tejasswi uh never did anything for me.......its been 10 days we came back......uh did not have 1 day for me......" Karan said looking at her.

" I never did anything for uh??......." Teja repeated the words.

" Yes uh never did anything for me......uh always look after your thing first.....your work...your shoot.....your house.....your everything. Did uh even miss me in this days??......." He asked her with teary eyes.

" Wait a min......yogita plz excuse us......" Teja said looking at the hands which they both hold now also.

" No she won't go anywhere......why are uh saying her to go ha??......to hide your mistake.....to not let people know how carefree gf uh are that uh don't even care for your bf......." Karan said mocking her.

" Bhai......." Omi shouted at karan.

" Yogita plz excuse us......" Teja said this time again camly.

" No......i said she won't leave. Uh fuck get out of here.....why did uh came here??......aaj kaam ni hai?.....aaj shoot ni hai jo meri yaad aagyi??......." karan asked her.

" Uh mean to say ki mereko tumhari yaad tb aati hai jb mujhe kch kaam ni hota wow......" teja said giving him tight lip smile.

" Yes that's true tejasswi......and why are uh telling her to go out......she is my close frnd.....why she will go out. She was their for me when uh did not even exist for me......she is my frnd she won't leave.......did uh even know what frnds are??...." Karan aksed in a serious tone.

" Oh how i forget.......uh don't have frnds.....shivin or aada ke alava or kon hi hai frnd bolne wala......usme bhi wo dono aadha time khud mai busy hote hai.....awiee frnd to hai hi ni tere pass toh tu kaise jaanegi frnds kya hote hai......." Karan said mocking her and listning him teja eyes welled up this time.

" Bhai stop it now....its enough.....yogita out....." Omi said in a serious tone.

" Omi dare not talk to her like that.......she is a family to me....frnds are family tejasswi.....uh don't talk and treat them like this.....she is here today again holding me when my gf was all busy in her work when i am the fool getting frustated and irritated and going through emotional turnmoil just for my busy gf..........."

"Uh will never understand what i am going through.....coz uh never want me n how much i want uh........ don't ever tell her to move out from my vanity uh don't have any right ohk....she is here today for me when i was emotional when i needed uh......she is a family to me before uh.....get that......opsieee sorry darling i forget uh don't even have a family n........how will uh know what family means jiski khud ki kbhi family rhi hi ni..... i pitty uh.....so unlucky uh......." karan said this words and teja whole body went numb. As soon as these words came out of his mouth he realised what just he said and how the fuck blunder he did.She is not believing that his sunny is saying all this just for someone else. Yogita just hold his hands tightly and keep her hands on his cheeks cressing and seeing that teja blood boiled.