part-85

Its 23rd nov morning 9:30. The people which went for yesterday night were still sleeping as they came back in morning around 4 back to the palace enjoying the best time. The elders too did not disturb them knowing they must be tired by all the dancing and everything. The breakfast are done my elders and the people left out there breakfast would be arranged once all will be awake. At 12 teja have her chudda ceremony but afterwards it came in mind of km that if they make teju wear her chuddha now than she needs to cover it and that it will come on her pre wedding shoot so they decided to first let karan and teja have their pre wedding and then at around 4 they will have their chuddha ceremony.

Its around 10 when teja wakeup all tired of dancing and everything. She saw the time and looked at aada and aneri who were sleeping nicely. She decided to first fresnup and than wake them up and karan too as he must be sleeping too for sure. She went and took shower. She came and make aada and aneri wakeup. They did a lot of tantrums in waking up but at last they wokeup. She than dialeed karan number.

" Morning sunny......wakeup baby......" teja said sweety drying her hairs.

" Morning laddoo......just 5 min more and i will wakeup....." he said still sleeping.

" Babe its 10:30.......i am feeling hungry......" she said in her baby voice.

" Oh its 10:30 and nobody wake us up today....woww....." he said smiling.

" Yaa coz we all were tired....but now that does not mean we should take advantage of that....." she said as a matter of fact.

" Agree baby.....i just get ready fast and meet uh down ohk......" karan said.

" Ohk come soon......and wakeup that too monstors too......." teja said and hang up the call.

Karan wokeup and made arjun and bharat wakeup too. He took shower quicky and moved down. While he went down all have came all ready. He spotted teju playing with monsty and gangsty. He went upto her and hugged her from back giving her kiss and wishing her morning. They for sometime played with the dogs till the food arranged.

" Sunny today i will wear that beautiful chuddas......" teja said happily jumping.

" I know baby......i am sure mama would have brought the best one for uh......" karan said and hold her from her arms.

" Come let ask mama......how is my chudda....." she said and dragged karan to where elders are sitting.

" Mama...mama......" teja said coming while karan was just laughing seeing this little girl dragging him from all her strength.

" Hnji teju puttar......." karan mama said seeing karan and teju.

" Sunny why are uh troubling her......." km said glaring at him.

" I am not doing anything mum......" karan said laughing.

" Aww poor teju.....how much strength she needs to put to drag uh sunny.....walk by your own n......." poonam dii said pittying teju.

" I did not said her i am not walking......she is the one dragging me for no reason....." karan said laughing out loud.

" I am drag...dragging uh coz uh are not coming with me......" she shouted and put her more stregth.

" I never said uh i am not coming......apni stregth kamm dikha mere samne...chotu si hai tu......" karan said pulling her hairs to irritate her.

" Papa......sunny is saying me chotu......tell him how much power i have......" teja complained to kd in her baby voice.