Part-44

They reach the room and karan unlocked the room by keys while teja entered take out her shoes and lied down on sofa. He shook his head finally seeing his little laddoo. He also take out his shoes and kept on side and went closure to her and kissed her forehead slowly and started to move back but teja hold his collar and made him come more closure to her. Their lips are just inches apart and were looking straight into each other eyes. Karan was just cressing her lips with his thumb and teja smiled looking at him. She leaned forward and took him for a kiss. The couch was a bit large for both to fit in. She pulled karan and now karan was above her. They kissed each other hungrily while karan cressed her waist. Teja hands automatically went up to his hairs pulling a bit. They both knew they need each other now and no where they are gonna stop here.

Karan slowly took out her jacket from her body while kissing while teja take off his t shirt and threw in floor. Teja was wearing sports bra and skirt while karan was wearing t shirt with joggers. Karan pull up teja and sat back on sofa taking her in a lap still kissing. They both end the kiss due to lack of brethe while without wasting any sec karan attacked her neck. He gave wet kisses all over her neck while she arched back giving him more access. He hold her from waist tigter to not let her fall. He bite the soft spot in her neck while she moaned in pleasure. She licked the part sooting the pain and started sucking and biting making a mark of his name. He gave so many hickeys in her neck don't know how she is gonna hide them tomorrow. Teja hands roam all over his bare chest while he moved towards her cleavage licked and giving open mouth kisses. Teja can feel his bulge getting up as her princess was in contact with his length and can feel him getting restless to pop out.

Karan was giving kissed on her cleavage while she started grinning her princess against his junior. Karan moaned as he was feeling so good after days. He squished her ass and moved her agaist his length while she moved forward and backward making sure to move princess in contact with his length. Karan could not control so he pull out teja bra and now she was half naked in front of him. After fucking days he was seeing his beauties. He moved back for a while and admirred his shoni gf who look bomb without clothes. While teja was just closing her eyes arching back riding a bit in his laps. Karan smirked and attacked her boobs pinching the nippile while teja moaned karan name. He massaged the other one while sucking the other. He paused for a moment and teja looked at him frustated coz she was clearly enjoying that.

" What's Wrong sunny??........" Teja asked frowning.

" Lets move to bed my babyy......" Karan said and picked her up and moved towards bed.

" Lets have fun tonight what say baby??......" Karan said winking.

" I am all ready love......" she said pecking his lips.

Karan left and went to his wardrobe and take out his tie and came back and hung over her tieing her hands on headrest of bed. He left out a frustated grawl as now she won't able to touch him.

" Sunny take this off........i don't like tiring up......" She said making a face.

" No baby.....uh only said i am all ready.....so be ready now....." He said kissing her cheeks.

" No i don't want this.....coz of this i won't be able to touch uh......." She said pleading.

" Ohk so today no touchy touchy from your side baby.....only i will do everything. Uh just relax ohk my love......" He said and leaned back enjoying his irritated laddoo face.

He went closure to her and lied down above her not completely and took his boobs sucking and biting. While his other hand was massaging her another boobs. He licked her nipples from tip of toungue making teja gasp. She arched back feeling the pleasure. Once he is done with both the boobs he went down on her belly licking her whole body. He realised that he did not took out her skirt. He took them off in one go and now she was only on panties and that does not suit karan well so he take out that too from his mouth. He touched his princess and she was already wet. He smiled looking at the effect he have on her. He make circles around her navel from toungue while slowly his hands moved down to her pussy. He touched his pussy from above to tease her. He continued doing that without even touching her clit.

He saw teja frustated face as clearly she wanted him to mouth fuck her. He bent down and part her legs keeping his face between her legs. He can see his princess all wet and just wanted to lick them but no he will tease her. He moved his hand and started rubbing her clit making teja moan. He knew her clit spot from where she will cum fast and he wanted to come so that he can taste her after so many days. He started rubbing her with full speed while teja arched back more parting her legs more as she can feel the heat in her body and the knot getting untied slowly.

" Sunny.....ufff.....yaa yaa.....plz faster baby.....i am....i am close.....sunny......" She moaned while karan speed up and started rubbing her clit even more seeing that she is close. " Ahh.....aaa......ahaa...." She moaned and in a sec she cum. He smiled seeing her cumming and licked her cum tasting it after so many days. He now started roaming his toungue in her princess mouth fucking her. He licked and sucked her pussy while she gasped for breathe. He was no where leaving her today and she is liking that. He mouth fucked her and again she cum. Today she is gonna come how much karan wants her to come. He entered his one finger and started fingring her in and out while licking her clit to let her moan. " Ahhhhh......ufff.....oucchhh......kar......karan......uuhhh.... " She shouted as he speed up letting her breathe heavy. He inserted second finger and teja shouted in pain. He was fingering her while his toungue was doing another thing. When she again cummed this time he licked all her pussy and went up and kissed her hard. Teja respond back to kiss equally showing the passion. He removed his joggers and boxers and was now all naked in front of her.

" Fuck fuck teju......." Karan said hitting his forehead.

" What happend??......" She asked him looking worried.

" Baccha we don't have condomn....." He said giving her forehead kiss.

" Oh.....its ohk sunny. Just do it baby.....i will take birth control pills don't worry......." She said in a casuall tone.

" No baby.....we can't take a risk. I never did sex without condomn......" He said sitting back.

" Sunny do uh trust us...means out bond??......" She said making him look at her.

" Offcourse yes laddoo......but i can't do this to uh......" He said looking at her.

" Sunny i am sure about uh....and for us. Even if i get pregnant which i won't but if then i knew that uh are here baby......to accept me and the kid whole heartedly. So i am not worring about that coz i know i have uh by my side and uh will never leave.....come on now move your ass and let me feel uh today and in real sense make me yours today......." she said taking him in a kiss.

Karan was so so overwhelmed with her words. The girl who is now just 25 is even ready to have his kids coz that much she love him. What more could he asked god for. More than him she is confident abour him that if something happens he will never backoff and will accept her and kids with all the love of this world. He kissed her back with all the love he have for her.

He moved back and untied her hands and went back between her legs parting them to actually make his girl his today. He rubb his junior in her clit and insert in one go whole teja hold the bedsheet tight. He thrust her first slow and then at speed. He knew her g spot and wanted to come our early as already 3 times teja cummed and he do not want to make her body numb as she was tired as well. He thrust her hard and faster while she moaned. " Sunny.....faster.....harder baby......." Teja moaned and karan fasten up the speed. " Ha mera baby.....i am fucking uh hard today......" He said and thrust her more and more hitting her g spot. And within 30 min both came together and karan collasped on bed beside her. He took out his length from his princess and pull her to his chest. Her head was resting on his chest while both of their breaths are abnormal. After 2 min karan stoop up and cleaned both. And went back to bed pulling teja above him. Now her boob was touching his chest while her princess was touching his juniour. Somewhere karan knew sleeping in this position will lead to more more round in morning and he is ready for that. Karan started patting teja head to make her sleep and pulled the duvet on them covering. Teja snuggled in his chest and slept within 5 min of his patting and he smiled widely seeing his little laddoo and having her in his arms really feel home. He kissed her head and said i love uh baby and switch off the light and drozed off.