Part-17

He opened another msg which was from teju and a smile appear on his face seeing all his 3 lifelines their together laughing and enjoying. He can clearly see all 3 are happy but something is missing and that is coz of him. The spark is missing in all three as he was not their with them. He zoomed to teja photo and saw her see look simply beautiful with no makeup at all and this is one more reason to love her as she does not potray herself any other girl with makeup and all. She is proud of how she look and she embrased that. And too be honest she look drop dead gorgeous without makeup. That perfect cheeks of her that brown eyes which hold a depth which only he can see but sometimes even he fails to see that. Her perfect pink lips....just everything is perfect but then again the mistake which he done can't be justified and he need to find a solution for that and decided to tell teja truth.

He called her but she did not picked up as her phone was silent. He then remember that she always keep her phone on silent wherever she watches movie. He let out a frustated grawl and went towards umar to say to just go from here now as it was already 2 and also if he gets out from here now atleast they can join them in lunch.

He went to umar and pulled him to corner and said him to lets leave but umar was not ready at all. He was fully enjoying their so he don't want to leave so early and karan can't go without him as he did not bring his car and also parvez is out and omi can bring but the keys are at home. He was angry now as nothing was working out for him. Then he finally told umar to leave from here at 3:30 otherwise he would just book cab and go.

On the other hand all three were enjoying their movie and food. His parents was loving the movie she choose and also how she is taking care of all their need. Indeed she was way more mature than how she look and show. She specially arranged the vip seats for them where they can just simply relax lying and watch movie and also can call out for food anytime as they provided special treatment.

Their movie end by 3 and decided to go to nearby hotel to have their lunch as they want just a simple yet elegant food. Teja saw her phone and called back karan as he called her but he did not receive it so she just drove to hotel. All 3 were so happy getting each other company. For teja its like having a lunch with her own parents and for km and kd its like their daugthers are back and they are having lunch with them. Teja was now like their own daugther. She don't have parents and they decided to give all the love and respect what she deserve. They will be now her parents as well. They enjoyed their dinner laughing, talking, bitching about karan, km scolding teja to not over work and rest, kd to give her suggestions on her business and many more.

They went out from the hotel and to their shock their were paps all around. To comfort his parents first she asked whether they are ohk with it as if they would not she will simply say them not to record but his parents were ohk so they walk out from hotel. They all three pose for paps and was going towards their car as it was a little far in parking.

" Teja ji.. teja ji.. yaha dekho n plzz......" One of the paps shouting.

" Aaplg ko hi dekhte rhege toh road kaise cross krege..... or aaplg bhi sambhal kr......" Teja said while crossing the road carefully.

" Teja jii lunch kaisa tha??....." Another paps asked her.

" Accha tha....." Teja said seeing here and their to see the road clearly.

" Uncle aunty aaplg ko kaisa lgta hai teja jii ke sath time spend krke??....." Paps asked his parents.

" Bahut accha lgta hai..... she is our daughter and heart of the family......." Kd said smiling.

" Teja ji aap yaha kaise?? Aap shamita ji ke bday mai kyu ni gyi??...... bb15 ke saare log gye huye hai karan bhai bhi gye hai aap kyu ni gye??......." One of pap said while recording as they were waiting for their car to come.

Listning to paps teja looked at them shocked. Like what they said karan was in shamita bday party.... like really??? And he did not even bother to tell her and infact more on that he lied to her. She hates when people lie to her its give her a feeling that the other person don't trust her. She was feeling angry now to know that karan did not tell her. She did not get invitation about her party for obvious reason but karan got and he did not even bother to tell her and when she asked him where is he...... he lied to her that he was in a meeting. As a short tempered person a anger took over her but still she maintained to look normal to not let paps know that.

And on the other hand when km and kd listened paps saying that they exchanged a terrified look as they can see teja expression and its clear she is angry as well as upset. Now what she will think about them if she gets to know that they also lied to her. They can't see her hurt but unintentionally to not hurt her they did hurt her. From her face its clearly visible she never thought this was coming her way. But in a sec she changed her expressions and smiled to not let paps know anything.

" Karan bhai bole ki aap thaki hui thi isiliye aap ni gyi......" Paps asked her while she looked at his parents.

" Haa wo actually meri night shift thi or mai morning 8 30 ko toh ghar aayi thi packup krke..... so whole lot it was a very tiring day for me so i just could not makeup...... but their is karan n to fullfill my space too........." Teja said smiling to not show any other expression.

" Btw a very very happy bday to shamita...... and may god bless her with endless joy and success and a great year ahead..... thnku now excuse us plz our car is here........" Teja said whole heartdely smiling taking keys from driver and seated herself in driving seat while kd sat in passanger seat and km seat at back.

After a min teja drove as the paps clear her way. She was in her own thinking thought as if why would karan lie to her??? Is he don't trust her enough that he can tell her that he is going??...... or is coz he thought that their is no need to tell her........ is she really that important for him how much he claim???....... or is it he just don't want her to enter his space??........ alot of question were going on in her head. She was overthinking way too much. She can't handle the truth that karan literally lied to her just coz he was in shamita bday. If he would have told her she would never say him no...........

The ride was silent one as teja was in her own thoughts thinking about all the possibilities even she agreed that he did not tell her coz they both don't get time to talk properly whole yesterday. But now what about that he lied to her that she can't digest. To break the silence and seeing teja all quite it just pinched her heart. She tried to break the silence.

" Teju are uh ohk??......." km speak to break the silence but teju did not rply as she was thinking and at the same time driving.

" Teju beta tu thik hai n??......" kd shake her a bit to take her out from her thinking zone.

" yaa yaa uncle..... i am alright. Btw did uh both knew about this??......." Teja asked raising her brows but in return she only get silence which means they also lied to her.

" Its ohk...... i am sure karan must have told uh both to not tell me......." Teja said parking the car in apartment.

" Umm teju lets go up and talk......" Km said getting out of car.

" No aunty..... actually i have to go to company for taking one file and then i have to leave for shoot as well as its already 4........ i will come tomorrow........." Teja said giving them assurance smile.

" Today is also your night shift??......." Kd asked her worrying.

" Yes uncle...... but don't worry i will take care......." teja said knowing they are worried.