Part-52

Its been 1 week to their romantic night and from next day both karan and teja started with their work. Both were extremely busy in their shoots and work but made sure to be on video call and can meet as soon as they packup.

Karan on other side was doing his shoot for web and also nishant and all the boys gang of kkk wanted him to throw party but he want everyone to join him but could not make it till now as both teja and karan are busy. Sometimes he gate packup early but teja was busy till late shoots so he wanted to throw party when her schedule was clear as after a week their is teja bday as well. And for sure he is gonna do something very special as teja never make her bday since her parents left and this is gonna be first bday she is going to celebrate and he will make that memoriable.

Its morning when karan went for his shoot and informed that today his packup will be done by 5 and their is no meeting and shoots after that also tomorrow is gonna be his off coz of some changes in set means if teja is free he can throw party today. He immediately called teja to ask her about his idea.

" Hii sunnyyy........" Teja said in the most softest voice.

" Hiii baby........kya kr rha baccha??......." Karan asked her softly.

" Tyar ho rha hu shoot ke liye.......tumhe ni jaana shoot mai??........" She asked in her baby voice.

" Abhi shot dekr aaya......accha sweety sun n......" He said taking his diet coke.

" Hmm bolo......." he said munching her chips.

" Mera packup aaj 5 bje ho jayega baby.......uske baad kl bhi off hai.......mtlb apan aaj raat party throw kr skte hai or jitni chahe pii bhi skte hai......kl waise bhi off hai......" He said sheepishly smiling.

" As uh say baby.......mera packup bhi aaj 7 tk ho jayega.....or kl bhi call time 12 ki hai........" she informed him.

" Perfect then.......i tell everyone to be their till 10 ohk........" Karan asked her.

" Yaa perfect.......give them my home address....." teja said and moved out of vanity to give her shots.

" Why baby??......." Karan asked confused.

" Sunny tumhare ghar mai aunty uncle hai......they will not be comfortable baby.......so lets do it in my home........" She said casually working.

" Oh i forget......thnku my love.....and also call shivin,aada and aneri.......namish toh is not here n......." he told her and asked om to sit.

" Ohk i will inform them......now bye i have to give shot......bye love uh......" She said lovingly.

" Bye love uh too......." he said and hung up the call.

" Omi sbko aaj ke liye invite de de 10 bje ka......hum party throw kr rhe hai......or ha address laddoo ke ghar ka dena........" Karan told him and started to call prince.

" Thik hai bhai......aap ek baar logo ki naam dekh lo kisko kisko bulana hai......wait mere phone mai hi hai......." He said showing him phone.

" Add aada,shivin and aneri.......also munawar and her gf and ali......baaki sb thik hai....bb se bhi sirf umar,vidhi,beera,pratik,akasa,afsana or uska husband, rajiv bs baaki toh prince vgr ko mai call kr deta hu baaki khatro ke sbko bulana......or yaa arjun ko bhi or uski wife ko bhi........." He gave all the information to omi and dialed prince.

" Ki haal veere........" Prince asked him in his excitement voice.

" Badhiya......tu dass......." karan asked him back.