Part-76

Its morning around 8 when teja wakeup as she was shooting late for naagin yesterday night coz of which they could not even celebrate their anniversary together at 12.She have many things to take care of today. First she need to look after karan gift as some work of it was still pending and then she need to go market for some shopping nd everything. Pra will be accompning her while bharat nd arjun is gonna help karan in whatever he planned for teja. Today is gonna be amazing day for both of them. Their morning is gonna be working for different works but in evening they are directly gonna meet at his new house. First they will do pooja and after that their plans.

Teja fresnhup nd gone to made breakfast for her nd pra. Pra was still sleeping coz he was busy playing games in night with his frnd and arjun bharat. Teja completed all her work by 9:30 and sat down on couch will laptop on working.

" Good morning teju........nd btw happy diwali and happy anniversary......" Pra greeted her with biggest smile.

" Good morning pra..... nd thnku so much and happy diwali.....did uh sleep well??......" She enquired eyes still on laptop.

" yes.....but why are uh so busy early in the morning......lets eat breakfast first......." He said and sat beside her.

" Yaa.....i was just waiting for uh to come....." she said nd closed her laptop.

" what are your plans for today??......." Pra asked while eating.

" Uh know it well......and uh better don't tell it to sunny.....otherwise i will kill uh......." She warned him.

" Offcourse i will not........" Pra said laughing.

" Btw there is something going on over there too......do uh have any idea??........" He asked raising his brows.

" Nope......sunny is not giving any hints and not letting me know anything......" She said with a sad face.

" Its ohk n.....uh suprise him...he will surprise uh......" Pra said casually and she just hummed.

Since days karan was planning something too but not letting teja know and being a fomo person she tried every single thing to know his plan but all goes in vain but she did not got any clue of what he is doing. She tried to ask his team too but they all told her that they can't tell her. On the other side karan was too in a same situation. He have a fomo since last 2 month coz she was doing something from that time nd not letting him know anything. He too trird his ways to get but nothing could he know. After a point both decided to stop and get surprise on day itself nd here it is the day of their first anniversary.

"Meenu jaa karan ko utha......ye abhi tk so rha hai......dekh 9:30 hogye hai........" Km shouted from kitchen.

" Mom.......he is a lazy ass......he doesn't get up so easily........" Meenu di whined knowing how difficult it is to waking up the sleepy kundrra.

" Uh don't have a option......if teju calls now....and she get to know he is still sleeping......she will blast into him......." Km said laughing.

" I think that is a better idea nani.......let mami scold mamu........" Veer said laughing.

" Let me try once.......if he won't get up then i will call teju........" Meenu di said and moved towards his bedroom.

" Sunny.....wakup its already 9:30......." Meenu di said and pulled his duvet.

" Yrr sone do mereko........meenu mt kr......" Karan whined and pulled duvet to his head again.

" Sunny i am giving uh last warning get up.......we have a lot of work to do......" Meenu di shouted but karan did not respond.

" Ohk....it means uh are not getting up.....ohk i am calling teju......." Meenu di said and dialed her no.