Part-83

Its morning around 6 when teja alarm rang and she woke up. Aada and aneri were still sleeping while she went and took shower. Today they have their sangeet at evening starting from 8. They need to do alot of practise after having their breakfast. And also the breakfast will be ready at down by 8:30. Today many more guest will be arriving for their wedding. After 4 days is their marraige and they just can't keep calm.

She looked at the time and it shows 7:00 and still karan did not messaged her means he is still sleeping so need to wake him up in order to not be late. Till teja was done aada and aneri too wokeup and started with their morning routine. Today they have many dances performance and everyone is equally excited for that. Teja picked up her phone and dialeed karan number.

" Hmm.....laddoo......." karan replied in his sleepy voice.

" Sunny wakeup baby......see its already 7......"  she said sitting on chair to get ready.

" Laddoo i am too tired baba.......these brats did not allow me to sleep early....so i will get the breakfast at my room........." he replied still sleeping.

" No sunny......uh promised me that uh will share every meal with me before coming......." she winned like a kid.

" I know tukuu......but plz understand i am really sleepy........" He said more comforting in bed.

" Fine go to hell........." She said in anger.

" Oyee laddoo....listen....laddoo......" he said but she already hung up the call.

" Kya hogya veere??........." raj said entering his room with other boys.

" Bhabhi gussa hogyi kya??........" sammy asked teasing him.

" Are yr ye bharat and arjun ke vgh se mai poori raat acche se soo ni paaya.......toh ab mujhe nind aarhi bahut......pr maine usko aane se pehle promise kiya tha ki hum saari meal share krege idhr......." Karan said helplessly sitting on bed.

" Or ab bhabhi ji naraz hogyi hai.....kyoki tune neeche jaane se mna kr diya right......." billu said with a sad face.

" Ha.....or ab mujhe usse mnana pdega.....chl sunny kaka uth jaa......." He said toh himself and threw the blanket.

" He is hoplessly and madly in love with her......." shehkar said all smiling.

" I know.......now he have to do alot to mnao bhabhi........" Aman said with a teasing face.

" Not much.......babzz does not get angry on him for much time......." nish said entering the room.

" Oh that's good then......" Raaj said all happily.

" Let's get down......." omi said and everyone nodded.

After that all of them went down to have their breakfast. Karan was taking a shower meantime bharat and arjun too wokeup and went to another room to take shower. Karan was just thinking how to pacify her little tigress now coz he made her mood spoil early in the morning. And trust the men that never any men should spoil their girls mood early in the morning otherwise whole day would be torture for them. Karan got ready in his casuall outfit and moved down to face his little gf.

When he reached down he saw everyone engaged with each other talking or laughing. The breakfast was already prepared and everyone was having them. While whole time his eyes searched for that one angelic face. He scanned the whole garden area but did not find her.

" Kisko khoj rha karniii......." jess asked tapping his shoulder.

" Laddoo ko......." he said with a sad face.