Part-2

Karan dad opened the door and he was so shocked coz its morning 5 and as well as happy to see her that all she cared for this while was karan that she did not even think of time. They are now super proud that she is karan gf.

" Ayee teju.. come beta. I am so happy to see uh. Welcome beta.... welcome to your home........" His dad said with a biggest smile on his face.

All the nervousness, worries were vanished as she saw his dad all relaxed as if they were waiting only for her to come.

"Sorry uncle to disturb uh all at this time..... but i was so anxious of not seeing sunny aroud and it just stressed me up and i landed here without any thought....." she said going inside and being apologitic as no matter what this time landing up at bf home that too for the first time was wrong.

" Oh no no teju.... we are so happy to see uh. Sunny needed uh but he did not said... he is there straight his room go meet him..." His father said showing her the way of his room.

" Thnku so much uncle. I just go and see him...." She said moving towards his room.

She was standing in front of his room door not knowing how he is gonna react seeing her. What if he gets angry seeing her at this time or what if he becomes more sad as things would remind him back to few hours. She was not knowing what to do as 100 of thoughts were running into her head as if to knock the door or to go back meet him after he is ohk. But if she will not see him her anxiety will boost up and also she will not be able to go without seeing him so she burshed all her thoughts and decided to go and see him.

She pushed the door to see if its locked or not but to surprised the door was unlocked so he just pushed a bit and went inside. She saw karan lying in bed on his stomach, Eyes closed... she definetly knew he was overthinking and slept like that. She slowly locked the door without making any noice and took out her heels and put in on side. She slowly slowly move towards him and sat in bed beside him.

She put her hand on his hair and started massaging it gently. He smiled at his sleep knowing the touch very well. He did not have to even see to know its teja. He knew he was dreaming as how come she can be here. But right now for him this dream is also very beautifully as knowing teja presence was enough for him to calm down. Just her touch and he feel calmed. His every thought had just vanished at her touch. But he surely don't know that what he is thinking was not dream but a reality.

"Sunny..baby..." Teja said in the sofest tone still massaging his head. Karan stiff a little and smiled that now even he is hearing her voice.

" Sunny wake up little....." She again said this time a little louder to make him hear.

Listning her once again and that too this loud he jerked in sudden and stood staight looking forward. Then he first looked at his right but no one can be seen he knew he was dreaming but he can feel her presence around her so he looked at his left and there he found teja staring at him as if god knows he is some crazy man. He blinked his lashes twice to believe what he is seeing is dream or real. He kept staring at her for more than 5 min and that scared teja as if she thought maybe he did not liked it that's why.

" sunny why are you looking at me as if i am a ghost...." She said loudly to make him come out of his riverie. And listning at her he snap back to world not knowing how to react.

" laddoo are uh here for real or am i dreaming..." He said slowly touching her face to believe.

" Are uh mad sunny?? I am here for real baby..." she said cupping his face.

" But wait.. what are uh doing here that too at this time laddoo. Its 5 in the morning and uh did not even changed your clothes...." He said looking at her from head to toe.