Part-11

Karan took teja in his arms and went upstairs to her room kissing her passionately. He kept her in bed softly and started removing her clothes. Within time she was all naked in front of him.

He looked at her as he always does to admire her beauty. His eyes shine everytime seeing her all naked ready to feel him. There was some other spark in both of their eyes wherever they make out love and the pleasure which they get is beyond any words.

" lets do something different baby...." Karan said looking straight into her eyes.

" What different baby.... don't forget i have my shoots......" She said making a confused face.

" Oh yaa i forget uh have shoot.... sorry love...... we will go simple for now. My plans will work some other time......." He said giving her sweet forehead kiss.

Then he slowly started giving kisses all over her face. He then captured her lips and started sucking the hell out of her juicy lips.she bite his lower lips and he hissed in pain and taking a chance teja slip her tounge inside his moving each part and tasting it. They break the kiss and karan attacked her neck. She arched a little giving him more space while she interwined both her legs upon his waist.

He gave her open mouth wet kisses all over her neck. Karan very well knew her soft spot and always used to attack on that letting her moan loudly. He started sucking her one boobs.... one hand was massaging the other boob. While the other hand was fingering her hard letting her moan.

" Ahhh.... sunny....karan.... slow....." teja said as he entered his second finger and started rubbing her clit with his thumb in speed. " oh sorry baby... i will do it slow..." karan said kissing her forehead slowly and lower his speed as he never hurt her or give her extra pain then needed even doing sex and she love that about him.

He slowly entered his length inside her and started thursting her slowly as knowing today her body is not that much ready even after that they are doing coz they wanted too make love. Karan thurst her again nd again and after good 40 min both came together. Karan lie down beside her cleaning both of them keeping his head on her chest keeping one of her nipple on his mouth slowly feeding while other hand was playing with her princess.

" Baby i have to tell uh something......" Karan said looking up at her from her chest.

" hmm.. say sunny..." She said looking at him. But before he can say anything her phone rang.

" One min n sunny... its call from office. I need to take it......" Teja said taking her phone from side table and picking it up.

" What happend baby??......." Karan asked as soon as the call ended.

" Sunny i need to go to office right now.... i have one important meeting to attend........." teja said getting up from bed.

" How much time will it take..??" Karan asked wearing his clothes.

" I don't know baby...maybe it will take time and also i have my call time from 6 in evening..... so now i will only get free at midnight........" She said rechecking her clothes.

" Ohk... but atleast have lunch and go...." Karan said going towards her nd hugging her from back.

" I am running late baby....i will have that in office i promise....." She said giving him a peck on lips and picking up her bag.

" Ohk... but slow down laddoo...... don't drive too fast......." Karan said shouting from her back.

" Yaa don't worry.... and sunny have your lunch its there in over heat it up......." She shout it back as skiping the last stairs.

Karan smiled as to know how much teja cares for him. Even she is in hurry but did not forget to tell him to have his lunch. And how much she was sorry to go on such short notice leaving him but he was happy as this little little things which teja do for him matter him most. This house is now his second home. It feel good to be here. The environment, the designs, teja fregnance, her childhood pictures now every corner of this house is known by him and it feels good to be here. He was going towards kitchen when omi called him.

" Where are uh bhai???......" omi asked as he have some work with him.

" I am at teja home.... why what happend??....." Karan asked while going to kitchen.

" Oh good then i am just a min away from teja bhai home.... i am just coming......." Omi said knewing he will be at teja house as he was free all day today.

" Ohk see uh then......" Saying this karan hang up the phone. And after 5 min door bell rang and he get up to open the door.

" Are uh both having your lunch??......." omi said entering the home.

" Not both only me... laddoo is not at home......" Karan said sitting back in his seat.

" So what are uh doing here without her??....." Omi said taking nan and sabji in his plate.

" Are she just left home few min ago for a meeting.... it was an unexpected one so need to go......" Karan said looking at him filling his plate nicely.

" Oh ohk....." He said casually having bite of his food.

" And what are uh doing here??....." Karan asked raising his eyes and grazing at his food.

" Oh having my lunch..... teja bhai is not at home..... means i can have her share......" Omi said eating nicely.

" She will kill uh.... when she will know that uh eat her fav prawns....." Karan said remebring how she gets angry if anyone eat her share of food.

" Oh don't worry about that...... i will deal with her..... bater system uh know......" He said a bit being worried about her being angry but also knew she will never say no to anyone to have food.

" Yaa now tell how are uh here????......" Karan said raising his brows.

" Yaa one brand shoot promotion came for uh and teja so just needed both of yours approvals...... so thought to directly come and talk as i was on a way and knew uh both will be here......"

" Ohk.... show me what it is....... and talking about laddoo today she is not at all free..... now she will be directly free at midnight that too 2 or 3......" karan said getting comfortable on couch and switching on tv.

" Yes...... here it is.... and its ohk we will talk to her tomorrow anyway...... we have time for like more than a week too shoot......" omi said settling him beside karan.

" So keep it side then..... let me enjoy my tv then..... anyways we are free for like more than 3 hrs from now so lets see movie......"

" Ohk i am in...... i am also free......." Omi said getting up from his place.

" In and going where then??......" Karan said raising his brows.

" To get popcorns and cold drinks........ i am sure teja bhai must have so many things to eat and drink......" Omi chuckled thinking what and how many things will be there in her fridge.

" Just go and open and uh will see........" Karan said laughing. He still remember the first time he open her fridge to have water and saw a million of other things with that as well. From being all types of chocolates to all flavours of ice cream to all kinda drinks and what not.... it was less of a fridge and more of a little super market and same goes with her kitchen as well. Knowing how much of a foodie she is he smiled softly missing his little girlfriend.