Part-32

Karan was still staring at teja while going home and omi was driving. He was making sure to not move his eyes from her. He was really really guilt that how can he be so careless regarding teja knowing her condition very well. Just coz a boy hugged her and kissed her that too in forehead he became jelous that too so much that he literally blocked her own girl from talking to him. Today his anger had put teja in a bed sleeping pale. He just wanted to hug teja now to make sure she is all fine.

" Bhai calm down......she will be fine......but first tell me what had happend to uh??......why uh behaved and ignored her like that........" Omi asked focusing on road.

Karan narrated him full story. " I was so dumb omi ki mai uske bhai se hi possissive ho rha tha..... pta chalega abhi usko mereko maar dalegi wo......." Karan said clearly being guilt of his deeds.

" wtf bhai......how can uh do that to teju......" Omi said clearly being pissed.

" I am sorry.....i am really......" He said and stared back at phone.

After 5 min teja started sweating badly coz of her bad dream. Karan was just staring at her and seeing her all sweaty and breathing abnormal he started panicking. He was shouting from phone but nothing was working. Teja suddenly wake up by jerk shouting " Sunnyyyyyy........"

She looked around and found her on bed realizing it was bad dream. She let out a breathe but suddenly she hear karan voice and started looking here and there in search of karan.

" Laddoo here baby...on your left......" Karan shouted from other side of phone and teja get noticed. She took her phone and saw karan.

" Where the fuck are uh both??......Are uh fine??......is omi fine??......is something happend to uh both??.......why uh both did not answered my call........say something i was so scared........" Teja said with tears in her voice and listning to that karan came up.

" calm down....calm down laddoo......we are fine.....see i am alright.....see omi is also fine...he is driving.....don't cry......." Karan said in the most stoothing voice.

" Why uh did not pick up my phone??........what mistake i did??......." She asked unknown of his behaviour.

" I am so so sorry laddoo.......i was just angry seeing uh and karan together so close......i know i behaved like a devil today.....plz forgive me i won't repeat this i promise......" Karan said with tears in eyes seeing his girl so tensed about him and omi.

" Are uh serious??.......he is my brother karan how can uh be possissive regarding him??......" Teja asked him in disbelief.

" I am sorry baby.....uh always addressed him as dabby and i also knew him like that so it just......i know justifications can't be given.....i am sorry......" He said clearly being guilty.

" Its ohk calm down......." She replied assuring him.

" I promise this won't ever happen again......i will always pick your phone even i am angry.....and how are uh now??......." Karan asked being concern.

" I am fine.....its just i was worried about uh and omi what if something happens......so coz of that i got n anxiety panic.....but know i am fine.....dabby gave me the medicines.....take talk to him i go to washroom and come......and i will talk to uh at night ohk........" She said handing over phone to dabby.

" Ohk baby......be carefull.....i am sorry once again.....i love uh....." He said smiling softly.

" I love uh too......" She said smiling back.

After that karan and omi talked to dabby as they reach home. Karan said sorry to dabby for the way he behaved with teja and how possissive he is about her that little little things affect him alot. They cut the call being satisfied that teja is fine and will come back in two days. Seeing the worried teja for them they were so happy that how can someone love so much to the other person. Omi was so overwhelmed as teja being concerned for karan is normal but being concerned for him as well was so wholesome feeling. She is actually a person who can do anything to keep their people happy. She is the person who can give her entire life to the people that matter to her. Karan was so happy to see teja concerned about omi as he thinks teja as her sister and she think him as a brother for sure.